Chronicles of Destiny cards - Schiffler

MissNine

Yes, it requires more of a commitment, however. It's not an oracle that you could just pick up and start utilizing without some guidance from the book. Normally, when I buy a new tarot deck for instance, I can start reading with it right away because I'm very familiar with tarot structure... or a lot of oracles are easy to read because of their imagery. This requires just a bit more learning of the structure, because it is not exactly tarot or Lenormand, even though you may be able to spot some similarities within it. It's not enough of either one that you could just pick up the deck and know what you're doing. I have found the storylines (not the card interpretations) to be more useful in opening your mind to the insight the cards are suggesting. I need more practice yet in connecting the cards based on her directions of use.

The author makes her own systems. Even with the tarot. With her tarot system in the Easy Tarot, she offered tutoring sessions. I'm guessing she's offering tutoring for this system. But I would hope a reader could catch on to the system of reading the cards without buying classes from the author.

They look like really pretty cards.

EightWands

I just got this deck today, and so far I LOVE the art. Going to read through the book and start using them. Who else has been using this deck recently?

Booklioness

For some reason, this flew below my radar until now. Stunning cards; I've ordered them today.

silvereye

I strongly recommend those who own this oracle set to follow Emily Ellershaws Instagram as she posts daily draws from this oracle set.

Booklioness

I strongly recommend those who own this oracle set to follow Emily Ellershaws Instagram as she posts daily draws from this oracle set.

Thank you, Silvereye, will do!