OMG!!!! Secret Dakini Oracle for $25!!!!!!

Silmaril23

People...this is unbelievable.

The Secret Dakini Oracle has been at the top of my oracle wishlist FOREVER.

I just couldn't bring myself to spring $120-200 on it, though.

OH MY GOODNESS...was in a random bookstore today and found it...FOR $25!!!!!!!

BRAND NEW! The cards have literally never been opened.

I just had to share this with someone...I am sooooooooooooo excited. Haven't opened it up myself yet...I'm just luxuriating in the fact that they are there in my room right now, and they are MINE.

:D :D :D

stellar4

How great is that! So nice that you got a deck you really wanted at such a good price - hope you enjoy working with it.

gregory

Well done you. isn't it great ? It was one of the first decks I ever owned.

Silmaril23

How great is that! So nice that you got a deck you really wanted at such a good price - hope you enjoy working with it.

Thank you! I finally opened it and sat with the cards...there is definitely a strong connection. I can't wait to go deeper.

Silmaril23

Well done you. isn't it great ? It was one of the first decks I ever owned.

Thanks, gregory! Yes, I finally opened it at went through the whole deck twice, very slowly... I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT.

I felt such a strong connection to the images when I first saw them online...and I feel like the deck must truly have called me (or I called it?), just through the fact that it appeared in my life so serendipitously today!

This is definitely going to be a long-term relationship, I feel... đź’–

linnie

Happy story! Yay!!! Enjoy yourself with your newfound treasure... good to have happy stories here now :) :heart:

ana luisa

What a fabulous gift from the universe !!! Thank you for sharing the experience :thumbsup: