Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

One Card, One Sentence Game # 141

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
LadyKathryn's Avatar
LadyKathryn  LadyKathryn is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Mar 2007
Location: NYC, NY
Posts: 1,577
LadyKathryn 
Citizen

LadyKathryn's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
Death

Don't expose everything that you're about, keep some secrets.





What is the best way to communicate with x today or tomorrow?


8 of cups: I think perhaps being quiet is best, otherwise maybe try not to talk about past hurts over much. Maybe just be in the moment. And be open

Why is M suddenly alllllll over my social media.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #91
empress's dress  empress's dress is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Aug 2016
Location: []
Posts: 3,249
empress's dress 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
Death
Don't expose everything that you're about, keep some secrets.


What is the best way to communicate with x today or tomorrow?
7 of cups( 6 of wands)
make a list of all the salient points and the possible salient points and then present the list.

is that L actually as good as jc?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #92
empress's dress  empress's dress is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Aug 2016
Location: []
Posts: 3,249
empress's dress 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noni View Post
Sorry in that case to build something solid, maybe business and a strong financial foundation depending on the context

9 of cups
V might be self centered and self involved so a bit self serving but not in a malicious manner just how they are

Q. His predominant emotion about me
star

you give him great hope and offer the promise of real belonging.

is that L actually as good as jc?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #93
WaterSong's Avatar
WaterSong  WaterSong is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Mar 2006
Location: sheltered by trees
Posts: 17,225
WaterSong 
Citizen

WaterSong's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
Death
Don't expose everything that you're about, keep some secrets.


What is the best way to communicate with x today or tomorrow?
6 of cups : in a gentle , kind , almost soft manner

Advice from my guides about V
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #94
BrightEye's Avatar
BrightEye  BrightEye is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Oct 2005
Location: Venus
Posts: 27,643
BrightEye 
Citizen

BrightEye's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by empress's dress View Post
star

you give him great hope and offer the promise of real belonging.

is that L actually as good as jc?
6 of Swords
I'd say no, let that go



Why do I matter to x?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #95
empress's dress  empress's dress is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Aug 2016
Location: []
Posts: 3,249
empress's dress 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
6 of Swords
I'd say no, let that go



Why do I matter to x?
empress(base 6 of swords)
you are like a rhizome to x. you offer so much in so many ways and don't push it on x at all. it is just you. x really appreciates you.

fb: i compared L to the ultimate(i was hoping it was possible, ha)

will there be a change in this?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #96
empress's dress  empress's dress is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Aug 2016
Location: []
Posts: 3,249
empress's dress 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterSong View Post
6 of cups : in a gentle , kind , almost soft manner

Advice from my guides about V
strength
basically stay focused on things that truly matter. if they don't matter, don't waste your time. but if they do matter, tame them when they are baby lions, before they can take over.

will there be a change in this without me having to make a mess?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #97
GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 
Citizen

GotH's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by empress's dress View Post
strength
basically stay focused on things that truly matter. if they don't matter, don't waste your time. but if they do matter, tame them when they are baby lions, before they can take over.

will there be a change in this without me having to make a mess?
2 of Swords

Yes, you won't have to do a thing. (ETA: Then I thought NO but I think I will go with my first instinct)


What does/will BX think when he sees it?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #98
Persimmon  Persimmon is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Oct 2016
Location: Somewhere in the ether
Posts: 1,826
Persimmon 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotH View Post
2 of Swords

Yes, you won't have to do a thing. (ETA: Then I thought NO but I think I will go with my first instinct)


What does/will BX think when he sees it?
8 swords

he might feel overwhelmed when he sees it

how will J feel when he sees MB?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #99
empress's dress  empress's dress is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Aug 2016
Location: []
Posts: 3,249
empress's dress 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persimmon View Post
8 swords

he might feel overwhelmed when he sees it

how will J feel when he sees MB?
knight of wands(base ace of wands)

j will feel inspired. straight up inspired.

will the visit happen?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #100


 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.