Brepols Lenormand

Tag_jorrit

It's not a new deck, so I don't know whether this belongs in "new deck creation" but I have just finished restoring an old Brepols deck that was eventually sold to Carta Mundi. The images are the same but the colors are much more vibrant. I love it. And the backs are exquisite. Have a look.

auntie

I LOVE IT! I've never liked the verses in the insets on these cards - thanks for making this set available!

Seraphina

It's beautiful, I love the colouring! :)

Tag_jorrit

Yes, I love the colors. The cards I was working from looked faded but had been vibrant in their early life so I brought them back to what I think they may have been. I have a Carta Mundi with this art but the colors are very washed out. And the back of this deck looks so very elegant and rich.

Le Fanu

I love this. I never quite understood why I don't read so much with the carta mundi deck despite liking the imagery and inserts.

I'm sure this will change that. It looks so much better without the verses.

MoonGypsy

This one is so much lovelier [to my eyes] that i almost didn't recognize it!
i already wrote to Tag last night--expressing my pleasure and anticipation--once i saw it pop up on her website. Another "Must Have"!

Tag_jorrit

I just got the test print back of the Brepols and they look great. The cream/ white parts are not starkly white but have shadows of grunge on them so they don't look completely new. But the colors are vivid and wonderful. I got a big order for a bunch, and the Dr Papus tarot so I could get them shipped quickly. Hopefully they will be here early next week. Yay!

MoonGypsy

Great News, Lauren!
And i am VERY happy that the white/creamy parts of the Brepol are
not starkly white! Whew, glad...very. a bit of shadowy vintage grunge
here and there adds to the character and charm IMHO.;)