Which card fits the bill

ana luisa

Just a quick question for experienced readers. I was studying the meanings and wondered what card you would assign to MOOD SWINGS. The boat, the clouds, some other card ?

Barleywine

Just a quick question for experienced readers. I was studying the meanings and wondered what card you would assign to MOOD SWINGS. The boat, the clouds, some other card ?

I can predict that what you're going to hear from a large number of people is the Moon, plain and simple. Personally, I don't think I can point to any single card as indicative of mood-swings, only cards in combination. The Moon (especially with the Clouds) or the Tree in combination with negative cards can indicate mental/emotional disturbances, and some cards like the Birds and the Mice can show anxiety and stress. The Clouds is also linked to mental health issues.

Barleywine

<Deleted> Duplicate post due to "Database Error."

CosmicBeing

I agree with Barley...Moon would be moods...and then you would want to look at the state of the Tree card and Clouds.