Pageofswords, this is for you....anyone else's input would be appreciated too.

Sharla

I did you a chart, it is an early asc but ive still looked anyway.

https://postimg.org/image/v8vyk6gob/

Your moon and RB is saturn. Id say your moon because of how emotionally out of whack your feeling about things to do with RB. Regarding the info i already know about you and RB, then him being saturn i'm seeing him as being cold at present.....and also possibly feeling held back in what he wants from you.

Your in the 3rd house, so id say that this is relating to communication with him that your hoping for, or having trouble with....this would be electronic communication.

Rb is in the 6th house, the 6th house is not a good house.

Saturn (rb) is in sagittarius, ruler being jupiter and jupiter being placed in the 5th house in libra. The 5th house being about fun, romance, affairs, sexual relationships not committed. So as he is placed in this sign being ruled by jupiter, then jupiter he is focused on at present.

Now saturn is exalted in libra, so it looks like rb is more interested in what jupiter is doing than yourself and also jupiter is in saturn's domicile, so there is mutual reception between them. Also jupiter's ruler venus is placed in the 7th house, so this could be more serious than i thought, especially as venus is also placed in saturn's domicile.

Saturn is in your sign of leo's detriment, so he is feeling quite frustrated and hurt by you at present, so this is why he is pushing you away. And you are peregrine, so you have little strength to do anything, and your not sure whats happening or what to do.

Saturn and jupiter do have a sextile coming up to at 2 degrees also, so this could be a meeting between the two.

Your ruler being sun and sun being in the same house as his, then i think this is showing your ego that's getting in the way of you letting yourself be more open with him, as also you are in a fixed sign being in leo, so i think your biting your nose off to spite your face at present and being very fixed in your ways....even though you know you need to change.

Okay im gonna stop here.....because as you've come out as the moon, and moon is usually used as the co-significator, then im not sure if i should have used another planet for you. So ive asked on the forum, so take this with a grain of salt till then, as i may be wrong.....and also remember im still learning.

Hopefully Minderwiz or someone else will come along and give their input too.

pageofswords9110

I did you a chart, it is an early asc but ive still looked anyway.

https://postimg.org/image/v8vyk6gob/

Your moon and RB is saturn. Id say your moon because of how emotionally out of whack your feeling about things to do with RB. Regarding the info i already know about you and RB, then him being saturn i'm seeing him as being cold at present.....and also possibly feeling held back in what he wants from you.

Your in the 3rd house, so id say that this is relating to communication with him that your hoping for, or having trouble with....this would be electronic communication.

Rb is in the 6th house, the 6th house is not a good house.

Saturn (rb) is in sagittarius, ruler being jupiter and jupiter being placed in the 5th house in libra. The 5th house being about fun, romance, affairs, sexual relationships not committed. So as he is placed in this sign being ruled by jupiter, then jupiter he is focused on at present.

Now saturn is exalted in libra, so it looks like rb is more interested in what jupiter is doing than yourself and also jupiter is in saturn's domicile, so there is mutual reception between them. Also jupiter's ruler venus is placed in the 7th house, so this could be more serious than i thought, especially as venus is also placed in saturn's domicile.

Saturn is in your sign of leo's detriment, so he is feeling quite frustrated and hurt by you at present, so this is why he is pushing you away. And you are peregrine, so you have little strength to do anything, and your not sure whats happening or what to do.

Saturn and jupiter do have a sextile coming up to at 2 degrees also, so this could be a meeting between the two.

Your ruler being sun and sun being in the same house as his, then i think this is showing your ego that's getting in the way of you letting yourself be more open with him, as also you are in a fixed sign being in leo, so i think your biting your nose off to spite your face at present and being very fixed in your ways....even though you know you need to change.

Okay im gonna stop here.....because as you've come out as the moon, and moon is usually used as the co-significator, then im not sure if i should have used another planet for you. So ive asked on the forum, so take this with a grain of salt till then, as i may be wrong.....and also remember im still learning.

Hopefully Minderwiz or someone else will come along and give their input too.

So are you seeing Jupiter as another woman ?

pageofswords9110

I personally am yes (unfortunately)....but please let someone else confirm too, as i am still learning, and maybe wrong.

Ok thank you Sharla I will wait

Sharla

Your PM's full....clear it.

pageofswords9110

Anyone have any thoughts

RohanMenon

What is the question for which the chart was drawn up?

RohanMenon

I'm a total beginner in horary but

sometime tomorrow (it is late night here) I'll try to interpret this chart and post my reading here.

So as i understand it the question is "What are the feelings of Mr X for pageofswords?" I assume this is a romance/relationship question so pageofswords gets the first house and Mr X gets the 7th, and will go from there.