Cube Spirit Tarot

Baneemy

This is waaaaay out there, but just for fun I'm thinking of doing a Time Cube (http://www.timecube.com) themed deck. The cards will all be renamed to reflect Time Cube principles, and each card will have a short quote from Dr. Gene Ray himself at the bottom.

Here's what I have so far--names and quotes for each of the trumps (A word of warning to Time Cube virgins: Dr. Ray is a kook and is not very politically correct. Please don't take offense at any of the quotes!):

0. The Educated Stupid Ass [Fool]: "It is best to be uneducated and Wise, than educated with Lies. You are an educated stupid ass."

1. The Professor [Magician]: "How can you trust stupid professors who lie to you?"

2. The Bible [High Priestess]: "Time Cube debunks evil bible. Burn bible to save humanity."

3. The Clintons [Empress]: "Clintons have a sun-up. Jesus has a sun-down."

4. The Indian President [Emperor]: "Can an Indian be president? Where are Indian newsasters?"

4+1. The Wisest Human [Hierophant]: "Gene is The Greatest Thinker and Wisest Human."

4+2. The Crapshoot [Lovers]: "Life is a 'Crapshoot' - with a femininity cube and a masculinity cube."

4+3. The Path to Cannibalism [Chariot]: "Every academic professor and teacher ignorant of the Time Cube Principle, is stupid, evil and unworthy of life on Earth, for they lead humanity down a path ending with cannibalism."

4+4. Harmonic Symmetry [Justice]: "Can you comprehend what harmonic symmetry demands?"

4+4+1. The Self [Hermit]: "Self is lowest humanity form... YOU can't procreate alone."

4+4+2. The Clock Face [Wheel of Fortune]: "All clock faces are wrong."

4+4+3. Nature [Strength]: "Nature constitutes the reservoir for human spirit. Ever notice how Nature returns when humans leave?"

3*4. The Hanged Teacher [Hanged Man]: "Evil men ignore Time Cube. Teachers ignore Time Cube. Teachers deserve a hanging."

(3*4)+1. The Vertical Earth Axis [Death]: "Sum-up the axis tilt of those 4 simultaneous years and divide by 4 to discover a perfectly vertical Earth axis which represents the perfection of death."

(3*4)+2. Racial Slop [Temperance]: "Isn't integration racial slop? There are 4 Worlds for 4 races, but only 1 World is racial slop."

(3*4)+3. Word [Devil]: "Humans are enslaved by word, the most efficient mind control. Shackles & whips are obsolete."

4*4. The Tower of Babble [Tower]: "Universities equate doomed Towers of Babble."

(4*4)+1. Nuclear Waste [Star]: "Evil educators teach dumb students how to profit from plunder of Earth and to create deadly nuclear waste that will poison the children's water and destroy humanity."

(4*4)+2. Talking Dog [Moon]: "Talking dog could enslave humanity."

(4*4)+3. The Four-Leg Horse [Sun]: "A 1 day Earth = 1 leg horse. A 4 day Earth = 4 leg horse."

4*(4+1). Armageddon [Judgment]: "Word brings a Babel curse. Get ready for armageddon."

(4+3)*3. The Cube Spirit [World]: "'Cube Spirit' is Almighty."

-Baneemy

HudsonGray

Well there are parodies & then there are parodies. This one might be too much of an in joke for others to understand. I've never heard of Dr. Ray & sort of feel it's too far into the sarcasm to be funny to most.

But that's just my opinion. It lost me on #4.

Baneemy

You're probably right, HudsonGray. You have to be familiar with tarot and Time Cube to get most of the references, and there just aren't too many people of that description around.

:sigh:

-Baneemy

rota

yep. read the TimeCube website, and came away even less-educated than before. this is one serious in-joke... inner even than Bob Dobbs.
how exactly this relates to Tarot...? Don't know. Can barely use adjectives now. I'll see if I can come up with anything when my head stops spinning.

Baneemy

rota said:
yep. read the TimeCube website, and came away even less-educated than before. this is one serious in-joke... inner even than Bob Dobbs.
how exactly this relates to Tarot...? Don't know. Can barely use adjectives now. I'll see if I can come up with anything when my head stops spinning.

Glad I could make your day a little more surreal :)

-Baneemy