For those who understand French ... Funny :D

ana luisa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVucYoc-4GU

I don't usually read with the Tarot de Marseilles but found his approach rather unique. On the other videos, he goes on showing how to observe the looks, posture and details of the Cards.

DeToX

Funny. I didn't catch what the narrator's interpretation of the lion staring at the hanging man's foot was. Was this phallic?

I noticed in many of the TdMs, particularly the Pierre Madenie, the two 'imps' seem to be looking at the 'Devil's' genitalia and chuckling or smiling.

Also is the wand the magician is holding in the Noblet just coincidentally phallic or do people think it is intentional?

Sherryl

I love Vincent Becker's videos. They are wonderful lessons on how to see connections between the cards, and some of his videos are hilarious. I happened to see one several months ago where he put a mop and pail in the hands of the Star woman who was kneeling at the Emperor's feet. He told the questioner to absolutely not marry the man she was interested in because this is where she'd end up.

Yves Le Marseillais

Women fate

I love Vincent Becker's videos. They are wonderful lessons on how to see connections between the cards, and some of his videos are hilarious. I happened to see one several months ago where he put a mop and pail in the hands of the Star woman who was kneeling at the Emperor's feet. He told the questioner to absolutely not marry the man she was interested in because this is where she'd end up.

Ha ha !

Yes I also like this man who has a good sense of humour.
In addition his Belgian accent is hilarious for a Frenchy living in Marseilles like me.

We can play with cards and tread them as a cartoon from a fanzine brochure.
Art is free and teaching Tarot is also an Art where you are a performer in front of an audience.
And Vincent Becker like this it's clear.

Women's Liberation Front will appreciate hu hu !!

Tribute to Belgian Tarot artists from France.

Have a happy Friday.

Yves

Marlo

Luckily the Lion doesn't look towards the genital area....