Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Butterfly Oracle Cards For Life's Changes by Doreen Virtue???

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Oracle Decks

Citizen

DaughterOfDanu 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Divine View Post
I never was interested in purchasing this deck. After reading this thread I'm glad I didn't!
Out of all DV's oracles this is one of the worst. It feels so lazy and thoughtless like she just threw together a deck for the older crowd and took a few hours to do it. I'm not a DV fan but I own a lot of her oracles and have looked through most that I don't own.

There's better decks out there for sure. Most of her other decks are worlds better than this one too.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #21
Citizen

Miss Divine 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaughterOfDanu View Post
Out of all DV's oracles this is one of the worst. It feels so lazy and thoughtless like she just threw together a deck for the older crowd and took a few hours to do it. I'm not a DV fan but I own a lot of her oracles and have looked through most that I don't own.

There's better decks out there for sure. Most of her other decks are worlds better than this one too.
I still have several of her oracle decks. Some of them I gave away, but the ones I do have I really like. In fact I did order her latest oracle ''Angels of Abundance''. I saw an unboxing on YouTube and liked what I saw. We'll see when I receive it. It was cheap, so even if I don't like it, no big deal.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #22

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.