Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Divine Cirus Oracle by Alana Fairchild

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Oracle Decks

counting 6 impossible things before breakfast

Glass Owl 
counting 6 impossible things before breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citrin View Post
I got it a few days ago and I'm loving it! Surprised at how well the artwork flows (I generally hate when many different artists are involved in one deck), and the guidebook is fantastic! I felt the guidebook for the Rumi Oracle was too wordy and lengthy, this one is much more to the point.

There's definitely a playful vibe to this deck, but I have to see there is a lot of depth to it also. It's not just sunshine and lollipops and fun stuff.

I love it, so happy I got it, like I suspected it does feel like it's Alana going back a little to her roots...
You are right, this deck does have a playful vibe to it and yet it is deep and thoughtful too. For this guidebook I was so happy to see that she was much more grounded, focused, and concise than she has been for other decks. I think she was very invested in this deck and it shows.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #11

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.