Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Earth Wisdom Oracle by Barbara Moore

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Oracle Decks

My friends :(

RavenOfSummer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barleywine View Post
Thanks for the heads-up! I got it from Book Depository US for $14.93 with free shipping, due to be delivered either next week or the following week.
How are you getting on with this deck Barleywine? I saw your post in the other thread that the book isn't very much help.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #11
Elder Jabberwock

Barleywine 
Elder Jabberwock

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenOfSummer View Post
How are you getting on with this deck Barleywine? I saw your post in the other thread that the book isn't very much help.
Nicely, thanks! I've been using it for an additional pull at the end of my daily 4-card draw with the DruidCraft, treating it as a "summary" card to replace the quintessence (which hasn't been telling me much). Because it's a fairly large deck dimensionally (only slightly smaller than the DruiidCraft), it works well, the only thing being that many of the cards are dark-toned (and they all have black borders), where the DruidCraft is fairly light. But the Celtic imagery makes it a good companion until I find one that it's more visually compatible with.

To be honest, I need to dig into the card meanings in the book a little more. I couldn't penetrate it past the first couple of pages because of the atrocious editing job.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #12

RavenOfSummer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barleywine View Post
Nicely, thanks! I've been using it for an additional pull at the end of my daily 4-card draw with the DruidCraft, treating it as a "summary" card to replace the quintessence (which hasn't been telling me much). Because it's a fairly large deck dimensionally (only slightly smaller than the DruiidCraft), it works well, the only thing being that many of the cards are dark-toned (and they all have black borders), where the DruidCraft is fairly light. But the Celtic imagery makes it a good companion until I find one that it's more visually compatible with.

To be honest, I need to dig into the card meanings in the book a little more. I couldn't penetrate it past the first couple of pages because of the atrocious editing job.
Sounds like a great pairing! I've been intrigued by this deck since first coming across is...glad it it working well for you so far

It is disappointing about the book though. Hard to see how they could allow that to happen.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #13
counting 6 impossible things before breakfast

Glass Owl 
counting 6 impossible things before breakfast

I love the art style of this deck. I was surprised that many if the cards feature night scenes but I actually really enjoy that. As the booklet is skimpy, this is a deck that I'd like to journal with and maybe use for a deck study. I have tried to pair it with other oracle decks but I'm still trying to find a good match up.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #14

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.