Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Your new place for all things Thoth

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Thoth Tarot

Citizen

Samweiss 
Citizen

Your new place for all things Thoth

Now that Aeclectic is closing down, where will you get your daily Thoth fix? There's heruraha.net, but besides that, I'm all out of ideas. I'd like to hear what you people have been planning.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #1
Citizen

Nemia 
Citizen

Oh, I have planned a subversive act on Cartomancy. We'll start some Thoth threads there ;-)

And if Luna Crone's plan works out and we continue the boards somewhere else, well, then we'll continue there.

I'm glad the archive here will remain accessible. It's a quarry of wisdom for years to come.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #2
Tutu wearing rascal

DDwarks 
Tutu wearing rascal

Ive been downloading everything from Zephyros. Thoth and tree of life.
The lot!
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #3
Citizen

smw 
Citizen

I have registered with heruraha.net though not activated yet by admin. I tried joining a while back and had no activation email, hopefully better luck this time.

I've also panick joined several Facebook groups and the Cartomancy forum.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #4
Citizen

Nemia 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDwarks View Post
Ive been downloading everything from Zephyros. Thoth and tree of life.
The lot!
I did that a long time ago. Even sent it to my Kindle to have it handy everywhere. I'm waiting for the day he writes a book :-)
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #5
Citizen

velvetina 
Citizen

I was going to ask the same question!

Although I'm a terrible lurker, the Thoth forum is my first point-of-call in AT, although I rarely - if ever - contribute!
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #6
Tutu wearing rascal

DDwarks 
Tutu wearing rascal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemia View Post
I did that a long time ago. Even sent it to my Kindle to have it handy everywhere. I'm waiting for the day he writes a book :-)
I think writing a book is a must! Of all the material I've read - online and books - his stuff is still the best.
When will read the closing anouncement my first thoughts were "What??? What about my Zephyros studies???"
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #7
Jedi

Zephyros 
Jedi

Thank you all for your complements, but a book is unlikely. Firstly, it's "real work" and I never liked doing that. Secondly, my essays were for AT, trying to give back to the community that taught me so much. I've been feeling a bit deflated ever since the news, and I don't know where my Tarot journey will take me next, if anywhere.

I've considered blogging essays such as the ones here, that's a possibility I'm entertaining. Since I won't be writing here anymore, the urge to do so may strike more strongly and I'll actually get to doing it, when up until now there was no need to find another outlet.

At least the Thoth, GD and Kabbalah forums, my babies, will stay public after the closure so the body of knowledge that you have all contributed to won't be lost.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #8
Citizen

foolMoon 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samweiss View Post
Now that Aeclectic is closing down, where will you get your daily Thoth fix? There's heruraha.net, but besides that, I'm all out of ideas. I'd like to hear what you people have been planning.
I have been a member there for a while. It is more Magick and Thelema oriented forum rather than Thoth Tarot forum, but still they are all relevant and connected. Nothing relating to these issues will be treated as off-topic.

The famous O.T.O and Thelema author J.A. Eshelman is either a member or mod in there too.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #9
Citizen

Samweiss 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemia View Post
Oh, I have planned a subversive act on Cartomancy. We'll start some Thoth threads there ;-)

And if Luna Crone's plan works out and we continue the boards somewhere else, well, then we'll continue there.

I'm glad the archive here will remain accessible. It's a quarry of wisdom for years to come.
Indeed! It is fortunate that all the information still remains accessible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephyros View Post
Thank you all for your complements, but a book is unlikely. Firstly, it's "real work" and I never liked doing that. Secondly, my essays were for AT, trying to give back to the community that taught me so much. I've been feeling a bit deflated ever since the news, and I don't know where my Tarot journey will take me next, if anywhere.

I've considered blogging essays such as the ones here, that's a possibility I'm entertaining. Since I won't be writing here anymore, the urge to do so may strike more strongly and I'll actually get to doing it, when up until now there was no need to find another outlet.

At least the Thoth, GD and Kabbalah forums, my babies, will stay public after the closure so the body of knowledge that you have all contributed to won't be lost.
I also want to thank you for all your effort and contributions to these forums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foolMoon View Post
I have been a member there for a while. It is more Magick and Thelema oriented forum rather than Thoth Tarot forum, but still they are all relevant and connected. Nothing relating to these issues will be treated as off-topic.

The famous O.T.O and Thelema author J.A. Eshelman is either a member or mod in there too.
That's why I'm mainly looking for sites like heruraha. I don't have great interest in the general tarot stuff, like discussing the latest released decks, but I'm more interested in learning from people who know about qabalah, alchemy, thelema etc. and how all that relates to Thoth.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #10

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.