Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Renaissance Tarot (Jones / Lyle) - 9 of Pentacles

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups > Individual Deck Studies > Renaissance Tarot

Citizen

Enchanted 
Citizen

The numbers is one of the things that I am learning through this study group. I seem to have skipped that somewhere along the line and I am realising how insightful it can be. Well, I am inspired to learn more about it anyway!
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #11
Denizen of the Coalsack Nebula

Bernice 
Denizen of the Coalsack Nebula

Quote:
Enchanted said: ...then you are able to turn your attention to the more spiritual side of your life.
Agreed! I've always thought this; first you must attend to the basic material & physical necessities. Then you can FLY!

This card is lovely. A beautifully arranged presentation of something that has blossomed and become an identifiable 'something'. It's like an acknowledgement - a token of recognition.

I counted the leaves (couldn't help it - sorry!). Each stem has 10 leaves each. So I think this card must also represent an apex, a plateau. It can't go any further. And yes, it now stands by itself (alone, not lonely), as is depicted by the enclosing stems.

Bee.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #12

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.