Playing Cards I want to read!

greatdane

Still look like playing cards, Harper....SO

sure, they would count in this mix! Anything that is set up in suits like playing cards definitely belongs here.

Morwenna

OK, I want the Shadow Masters, and either one of the 4-color decks, maybe both! :D

greatdane

LOL Morwenna

I've decided on Shadow Masters too! At least for a start... I know someone who got them and said the cardstock is great! Enabling moment here....

Morwenna

I looked at the site and the Ghost deck also comes in a white version, with the red indices outlined in black, where on the black cards they're outlined in white. What a trip to have both decks... :)

greatdane

That WOULD be interesting, Morwenna!

I'm patiently waiting for the Shadow Masters which should be here in the next day or two. Looking forward to trying to read with them, and if that doesn't work for me, they can always be used for regular card games!

Morwenna

Check out the Raider Bicycle deck: black background on all, but the courts are in full color!

greatdane

oh la la Morwenna!

I could get so into these playing cards! There are a ton that are inexpensive, but incredible looking!

GD

LavenderLibra

harperevan said:
what about these ones? Not a traditional deck of cards, but really beautiful and by an artist here in Philadelphia where I live...

http://www.corinadross.com/all_54_cards
Wow, those sort of remind me of Morgan's Tarot, with the sayings....
She has a beautiful style... I think I'd like one of these.

I've been seeing more & more unusual type playing cards while out and about, Books-A-Million, Walgreens, Krogers! So the links here have been interesting....