Is Tarot Pagan?

Bernice

Right Ross, now you've got us guessing! ....a famous french person who might not be french, or who is, yet has fluent english literacy. Hmmm....

A MYSTERY PERSON!

Bee :)

kwaw

Bernice said:
Right Ross, now you've got us guessing! ....a famous french person who might not be french, or who is, yet has fluent english literacy. Hmmm....

A MYSTERY PERSON!

Bee :)

Its all Greek to me;)

shaveling

A friend of mine who taught school in Texas said that his students with that name used nicknames instead. The guy I know with that name uses "Jesse" instead. The visible guy, I mean. Of course, the invisible guy uses lots of names too.

Rosanne

:D

When I read the name ihcoyc, my mouth says "Oh Hiccup is posting"
Then there are the sensible ones like Ross and I who do not have identity problems :angel:
All around Mexico you can hear the name 'Hey! Zeus' been called out.
Here in New Zealand I guess you would point upwards and say 'Ihu' - Nearly Greek there! But if you meant 'the many up there' you would say 'Atua'
One of the Atua had a son (why always a son????) and he is called Tane.

My mother would take the strap to ihcoyc for presumption- but then she is a Catholic Colonial woman.

~Rosanne

Melanchollic

I've always wondered if there was some meaning behind pairing that name (ihcoyc) and that avatar image (death)...

Rosanne

Melanchollic said:
I've always wondered if there was some meaning behind pairing that name (ihcoyc) and that avatar image (death)...

No need to wonder Melanchollic! That ain't 'you know who' but the dead for a long time Zerubbabel Cyrus's Pagan High Priest }) Great pairing though!
:p

~Rosanne