My first night with the faeries

Imagemaker

Jury duty so you can make new friends?

We-ell, how intriguing that you should list this one--because I've already gotten my summons for jury duty in March!

I'd rather have the champagne fountain and the elephants . . .

lark

Imagemaker said:
We-ell, how intriguing that you should list this one--because I've already gotten my summons for jury duty in March!

I'd rather have the champagne fountain and the elephants . . .
And I got mine for February! And I'm with you champagne and pink elephants would be much more fun.

We are probably the only two people on this forum that just got summoned for jury duty.
Faeries have a very weird sense of humor. :D

Imagemaker

So if we take in our tarot cards and when the lawyers question us on our abilities to make decision, we just whip out the cards and say "I plan to consult the tarot on all issues" . . . what do you think . . . will we be out the door quicker than a faerie laugh?

Or do we save the cards for the jury room and do it there :D

Oh, well, I'll do my civic duty with sober conventionality (and envisioning court cards in my head! LOL)

lark

Imagemaker said:
So if we take in our tarot cards and when the lawyers question us on our abilities to make decision, we just whip out the cards and say "I plan to consult the tarot on all issues" . . . what do you think . . . will we be out the door quicker than a faerie laugh?

Or do we save the cards for the jury room and do it there :D

Oh, well, I'll do my civic duty with sober conventionality (and envisioning court cards in my head! LOL)
LOL don't think I haven't thought about this!!
Might be the first time the judge hears that one.
But I to will do my sober civic duty,
But I will have a trusty tarot deck stashed in my purse for all the boring WAIT time that will be involved in the running of our great Criminal Justice System.
And alot of quarters for the vending machine lunch we'll be eating...

I have half a mind to take the Faeries with me...
See how they'ld like that...
But they would probably think a six month jury trial would be a fun time..
So on second thought there staying home!!!

Imagemaker

But they would probably think a six month jury trial would be a fun time..
So on second thought there staying home!!!

Maybe just take Solus?