Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 304 : May 27 - June 2

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Talking Tarot


 
EmpyreanKnight's Avatar
EmpyreanKnight  EmpyreanKnight is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Oct 2015
Location: Manila, Philippines
Posts: 1,853
EmpyreanKnight 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lantana View Post
How is it almost June already?! Ahhh!
I'm quite surprised myself. I mean, almost half of this year is gone! Maybe I was just busy, but I could've sworn that Christmas just ended.
Top   #21
Luxa's Avatar
Luxa  Luxa is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 12 Apr 2017
Location: Scotland, North Lanarkshire
Posts: 77
Luxa 

Hi everyone and thanks for the new thread VG. What a quick week it was!

I'd love to join in again the green witch tarot, I'm just getting used to it and still haven't done an interview spread :-D
Top   #22
AJ's Avatar
AJ  AJ is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 01 Aug 2006
Location: Pacific NW, USA
Posts: 12,683
AJ 

love seeing so many working through their decks. Before I started with a different deck each week, I had dozens I'd not used. Total waste of perfectly good money

Tarot of the Sephiroth for me this week, thanks VG
Top   #23
Rose Lalonde  Rose Lalonde is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 May 2014
Location: Land of Light and Rain
Posts: 1,096
Rose Lalonde 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ View Post
Tarot of the Sephiroth for me this week, thanks VG

Love that deck...
Top   #24
AJ's Avatar
AJ  AJ is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 01 Aug 2006
Location: Pacific NW, USA
Posts: 12,683
AJ 

I aimed this at Trogon on last weeks thread,
but there is so much fresh knowledge here one way of working with your deck of the week is to add your thoughts to the individual deck study threads.

I only know three people who started and finished the whole deck
Gregory/Thoth Rodney/Ancient Egyptian, and our own BhodiSeed/Tildwick

But the wonderful thing about all those threads is they go in fits and starts and each person adding something enriches it, regardless of how old the thread is.

here is the current list
http://www.tarotforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=14
Top   #25
RavenOfSummer's Avatar
RavenOfSummer  RavenOfSummer is offline
My friends :(
 
Join Date: 27 May 2016
Location: Washington, D.C., USA
Posts: 531
RavenOfSummer 

Hi everyone!

I'd love to join this week with Tarot of Trees. I want to try to get to know it a little better...I'm considering using it for the Sacred Days of Midsummer group reading starting June 14th, but am undecided so I'm thinking spending a week with it here will help me make up my mind

Speaking of...check out and please join us for the Midsummer group reading here! http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=275081
Top   #26
page of ghosts's Avatar
page of ghosts  page of ghosts is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Jan 2017
Location: The kokiri forest
Posts: 174
page of ghosts 

I'd like to join in - this will be the first week and about time too
Starting out this week with the trusty old Original RWS.
Top   #27
VGimlet's Avatar
VGimlet  VGimlet is offline
"and you can't make me..."
 
Join Date: 04 Feb 2002
Location: suburb of Seattle, WA, USA
Posts: 5,866
VGimlet 

Welcome page of ghosts!

I always forget about those deck study threads AJ - I might have to go peek in when I'm using one of my older decks in another couple weeks.
Top   #28
Morwenna's Avatar
Morwenna  Morwenna is offline
Oversized hobbit
 
Join Date: 04 May 2008
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 4,843
Morwenna 

I'm going to have to rethink this: I can't find my Prairie!! I tore up the bedroom this morning looking for it (last couple days were a little busy) and I even found some other decks I'd been missing for awhile, but not that one.

I don't know what I'll replace it with yet... That'll teach me to promise something I don't already have my hot little hands firmly on!
Top   #29
Trogon's Avatar
Trogon  Trogon is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Aug 2002
Location: Arizona, USA
Posts: 2,916
Trogon 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ View Post
I aimed this at Trogon on last weeks thread,
but there is so much fresh knowledge here one way of working with your deck of the week is to add your thoughts to the individual deck study threads.

I only know three people who started and finished the whole deck
Gregory/Thoth Rodney/Ancient Egyptian, and our own BhodiSeed/Tildwick

But the wonderful thing about all those threads is they go in fits and starts and each person adding something enriches it, regardless of how old the thread is.

here is the current list
http://www.tarotforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=14
Dang it! I guess I ducked at the wrong time and made you miss me! I didn't see Necronomicon on the main list, so did a search and found that some folks had started to study it. I think I may try that out later on. Didn't see the Egyptian Tarot by Alasia either, but didn't try to search it. But I might have to work on this deck for a while, so maybe I'll start one? Thanks for pointing this out to me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenOfSummer View Post
I'd love to join this week with Tarot of Trees. I want to try to get to know it a little better...I'm considering using it for the Sacred Days of Midsummer group reading starting June 14th, but am undecided so I'm thinking spending a week with it here will help me make up my mind

Speaking of...check out and please join us for the Midsummer group reading here! http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=275081
I hadn't seen the Tarot of Trees before. That is really awesome! I think that one's going onto my wish-list. Thanks RavenOfSummer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morwenna View Post
I'm going to have to rethink this: I can't find my Prairie!! I tore up the bedroom this morning looking for it (last couple days were a little busy) and I even found some other decks I'd been missing for awhile, but not that one.

I don't know what I'll replace it with yet... That'll teach me to promise something I don't already have my hot little hands firmly on!
Uh oh. I sure hope you find it soon Morwenna! I hate when I misplace decks. Right now, I'm missing a Tarot book (78 Degrees) ... it's not with my decks and other books.
Top   #30




 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.