got my froud faeries today...

a_shikhs

Yoohooo!!!!!!!!!!! I finally got the faeries oracle by brian froud today in my xmas exchange parcel given by a very sweet and thoughtful AT member.. After reading all the threads about the faeries and people's beautiful experiences with them, i cant control any longer. I have to go and open my deck and i will be back to share my experiences with these lovely creatures. hehe.. Should i do a ritual or something since im gonna open them in a while for the first time??? Im really excited..lol.... Yiippeeee once again!!!!!!!! :party: its party time...

sagewriter

yay!! welcome to the Faeries!!!!

I hope you have as much fun with them as I do, they are my favourite deck!! You should join in with the next study group, you learn LOADS from it :)

(Still looking forward to going home and opening your parcel, yippee!!)

CandyApple

that is so awsome! The gift of fearies! I agree..come play with us in the fearie section of the study group!!!

gorgeousbutterfly

hey. i just got mine a week ago too. i was stunned by the accurcey of these cards. I also felt very connected with the meanings right way. although they have complex and varied meanings i felt the fairies intuitively help you so you don't have to do as much work. (at least for me) i hope you enjoy them!

A great thing to do when you first get a deck is to bless them. use some inscense and move the cards three times from the smoke and affirm " i bless these cards" and just pray and ask the fairies and whatever god or goddess or whatever you believe to bless it.

enjoy!

a_shikhs

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome.. I too am looking forward to meet the fae folk.. Im gonna start with reading the book and learning a little about how to work with this deck and the little folks.. :D By the way the quality of the book and the cards is awesome. I better get to reading my book now. I'll be back in a while with more questions.. :) lol...

a_shikhs

wow... gorgeous is just an understatemnt....

Oh my god this deck is gorgeous. i just opened my deck and am in love with them. There is something really special about these cards. They are gorgeous and beautifullllllll... Im completely in love with them. I will try the exercise about your favourite and least favourite card in a while and get back..lol...

a_shikhs

Today i finally sat down with the cards and did the exercises. I got Laitin the Sylph as my favourite card, The Dark Lady as my least favourite card and Penelope Dreamweaver as my univesal card. This deck has something very special about it. I mean today i took the faeries everywhere with me. I wanted to give them a tour of my city and make them feel comfortable. :D
Its kinda weird but i somehow enjoy speaking to them. I lay out the cards and start blabbering..lol...:) Does anyone else do that with their fae???

CandyApple

lol..you should read my "Guilty" thread. I am always talking to my cards. Though my fearie deck I tend to laugh a lot when I do a reading. They tend to point things out to me and I am always holding my hands up in serrender.

I am really glad you are enjoying your deck so much. Can't wait to hear about other adventures you and your deck have.

a_shikhs

found the perrfect bag

hehee.. candyapple im glad i have company. I thought i was the only one speaking to my deck ;)

Guess what??? i found the perrrrrfect bag for my faeries. and they love it too. i guess so cause i havent heard any complaints from them till now. This is the bag tabbycat gave me in my xmas parcel. It is amazingly gorgeous with beads dangling over.. And the best part is that it is handmade by tabbycat herself. So it feels more homely and personal. My faeries are happily snoring in it.. Im sure i couldnt get a better bag than this for my magical fae... :party: yoohooo!!!!

CandyApple

sounds beautiful! I am sure the fearies love all the dangly bits and sparklies.