Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

"Le Carte delle Driadi" by Tizianna Mattera

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Oracle Decks

Resident

Reinae 
"Le Carte delle Driadi" by Tizianna Mattera

At first, I would apologize for my poor english. I hope it's not a big problem for you.

I searching for a some photos of new Mattera's oracle deck and information about it.

Maybe someone have this cards?
Top   #1
Citizen

SolSionnach 

Hi Reinae,
Welcome to AT!
Your English is just fine! (much much better than my Polish, for sure!) There are many people on this forum who use English as a second language, and have no problems here. 99% of us are quite friendly.

Unfortunately, I have no info on that deck, perhaps someone else does. It sounds interesting. Where did you hear about it?
Top   #2
Fugitive from the law of averages

Aulruna 

Hi Reinae,

welcome!

As far as I know, this deck is only published in Italy as of yet. I love her fairy cards, so I have waited for this to be released in other countries!

I have just found image so far:
Attached Images

Top   #3
Citizen

faunabay 

OH!!!!

I didn't put it together until I saw your scan Aulruna, but this is the same artist that did the Elfi deck isn't it?
http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/carte-degli-elfi/

Oh now I can't wait for this Driadi deck to be released in other countries. Or heck, maybe I'll order an Italian one. The Elfi deck only came in german and I love that one!!!
Top   #4
Citizen

Jewel 

Anyone know of an online source in Italy where I can order this deck. I have the Elf Oracle Faunabay posted and I love it, so I DEFINETLY want this one. As I speak Spanish, finding this with Italian words instead of German would would very well for me
Top   #5
Resident

Reinae 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sravana
Unfortunately, I have no info on that deck, perhaps someone else does. It sounds interesting. Where did you hear about it?
In Poland can buy polish edition of "Le Carte delgi Elfi"
I was reading about it in net - and I found other Mattera's oracles (http://www.ilgiardinodeilibri.it/aut...na_mattera.php) Cards with driads imho are much better than with elves.
Top   #6
Citizen

BodhiSeed 

For anyone (like me) who had no idea what a driad/dryad was

Dryads
by Micha F. Lindemans
In Greek mythology, the dryads are female spirits of nature (nymphs), who preside over the groves and forests. Each one is born with a certain tree over which she watches. A dryad either lives in a tree, in which case she is called a hamadryad, or close to it. The lives of the dryads are connected with that of the trees; should the tree perish, then she dies with it. If this is caused by a mortal, the gods will punish him for that deed. The dryads themselves will also punish any thoughtless mortal who would somehow injure the trees.
~From Encyclopedia Mythica
Top   #7
Citizen

faunabay 

I have always connected with trees so much and have worked with dryads alot. I would LOVE to have a deck focused on them!!! woohoo!!!

A friend of mine who draws your angels and guides did one for me that was a dryad. And at the time she didn't even know how much I connnected with them!!! I love it! It's framed and in my bedroom!!!
Top   #8
Citizen

SolSionnach 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinae
In Poland can buy polish edition of "Le Carte delgi Elfi"
I was reading about it in net - and I found other Mattera's oracles (http://www.ilgiardinodeilibri.it/aut...na_mattera.php) Cards with driads imho are much better than with elves.
Ah. Her book "La Terra Sacra" sounds quite interesting, though I don't read Italian.

I agree, the dryad deck looks nicer than the elf deck! If I was into dryads ( to faunabay) I might consider getting it.

Then again, what's another deck?
Top   #9
Citizen

oak_woman 

I'm reviving this thread as I've been wondering if anyone has got this oracle yet, and if so, what you think of it?

oaks xx
Top   #10

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.