Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Cupid Cards-Monte Farber

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Oracle Decks

Citizen

Horace 
Cupid Cards-Monte Farber

I apparently owned this deck by Farber/Zerner.
My 19 yr old granddaughter dropped them off with a note that I could have back the "gnarly" cards. (whatever that means). I haven't seen them before, I don't think... I might have gotten them in an exchange and she snagged first.
Three sets of cards in three different colored borders. Really rich art. Each card color is one part of the story that answers only LOVE questions.(makes me wonder why she gave them back!) lol It gives pragmatic advice as far as I can see. There's something to think about written on each card and all 3 are read for the story. Nothing too wishy washy. Does anyone else have these cards? thanks Hh
Top   #1
Citizen

Mellifluous 

I think they're the same as the Little Reminders: Love and Relationships Oracle... in which case, yes, I do. Different/updated box design though.
Top   #2
Citizen

Horace 

No, these aren't the same. There are 3 stacks of 12. You take one of each and make a story. The cards are, as far as I can tell are, Person-Action-Result. They've really gone all out in the symbolism and art. It's just gorgeous. I'll have to try them out. Thanks for responding tho. Hh
Top   #3
Denizen of the Coalsack Nebula

Bernice 

Would you have a link for scans of this deck, 'cos the cards sound interesting?

Bee
Top   #4
Citizen

Horace 

No, Bernice..I wish I did. The only person I could find here with a mention of them was, 'Spirit of the Dogz.' Maybe he's still around. I'll try to pm him.
I love the art work, but can't figure out yet how it can be an 'oracle of love'. You ask one of four given questions, draw one card from each stack, read what's written on the card and there's your answer.?? but..I'm still messing with them.Hh
Top   #5
Denizen of the Coalsack Nebula

Bernice 

Hi Horace, I found some pics online;

http://www.tarotwisdomreadings.com/C...upidCards.html

I like the rich art-style, but I'm wondering if the background to the main images makes the cards rather 'busy'.

Are you getting any sensible readings with them?

Bee
Top   #6
Citizen

Mellifluous 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horace
No, these aren't the same. There are 3 stacks of 12. You take one of each and make a story. The cards are, as far as I can tell are, Person-Action-Result. They've really gone all out in the symbolism and art. It's just gorgeous. I'll have to try them out. Thanks for responding tho. Hh
Yes, they are the same. Bernice's link confirms it; I have this deck.
Top   #7

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.