Gendron tarot from Tarot Orat
Golden Dawn Magical Tarot from cardlady22
Navigators of the Mystic Sea from Ncharge
Tarot of the Elves from Quester
Tarot of the Mermaids from Jcwirish

Whew!!! :D

~Kimberlee

roppo

"Das Kartenspiel des Oberdeutschen Stechers".

I've been looking for the deck and finally found it at a bookseller in Tokyo! There's an old saying, "The foot of the Lighthouse is dark". :D

TomTom

The Shadowscapes arrived while I was out of town. It was hidden on my deck.

Manda

Tarot Garden got my Shadowscapes to me in two days. They rock!

I just got notice the Transparent Oracle has shipped which I am shocked and thrilled about!

I am getting the Lo Scarabeo Native American, Universal Goddess, and the Gummy Bear Tarot from Grizabella.

Still patient with the Tarot Noir and Melissa Lenormand.

Sidhe-Ra

Manda said:
Tarot Garden got my Shadowscapes to me in two days. They rock!

I just got notice the Transparent Oracle has shipped which I am shocked and thrilled about!

I am getting the Lo Scarabeo Native American, Universal Goddess, and the Gummy Bear Tarot from Grizabella.

Still patient with the Tarot Noir and Melissa Lenormand.

I still don't have my copy/ies of the T.O. so please let me know whether it's ok?!!

xx

LassTira

Hurry postpeople!

Ok so I know I am neurotic but I have a Clow Card set coming from Hong Kong, Hoping it will be here by the end of the week. Shadowscapes....is too girly...but I can see myself in two weeks breaking down to buy it...*Digs in claws to avoid grabbing a credit card.*

Edit: Mwahaha...*evil laugh* I managed to get a copy of the Tea Leaf Fortune Cards from amazon.ca.....for less than 100.00...Canada..I love you. still waiting on the Clow, i hope to have both by the end of the week. THEN: I will work on ordering the Favole and Shadowscares. Yes. I have weakened.

Tarot Orat

I've finally straightened out all my swap meet trades! Man, that was fun...

Odell Tarot - from aurarcana
Tarot Nova, Anubis Oracle, and Ogham: Celtic Oracle - from emmsma
custom Tarot bag - from jcwirish
Medieval Scapini - from kaleanna
Legend: Arthurian - from Kimberlee
Tarot of the Origins - from Pathwalker
Jane Austen - from Shalyn
Celestial - from Sientara
Halloween deck/book set and sodalite pendulum - from stefficus
abalone runes - from kittiann
Holy Grail and Modern Medieval - from Quester

Wow, that IS quite a list, now that I look at it. I'm hopping aboard the next train I possibly can, I loved it!

Londubh

Received about a two weeks ago the Stella Tarot (which I shouldn't like, but for some reason am rather fond of it) the Raven Card Oracle and the Mystical Lenormand.

I'm not sure how I feel about the Raven Card Oracle.

I also purchased the second edition of the Deviant Moon Tarot, it arrived on Friday. I love my drawing, I bought a frame for it today.

Waiting for the Melissa Lenormand and the Shadowscapes Tarot.

shadowdancer

sadly my decks will be a while yet... but hey ho it isn't as if I haven't got enough already :D And the wait adds to the tingle of anticipation.

Glitter illuminated
Kings Journey

that really should be it for a long while TBO. The Kings Journey is incredibly expensive but there is something about it that made it worth me selling decks on the trade forum back in March.

Davina

Altena

I've been away from the house for a few days and when I came home last night the mailbox was stuffed :D

Among the goodies I found there was the Magna Veritas Tarot(at last!!!), the Waking the Wild Spirit companionbook and the Royal Fez Moroccan from minrice together with three stunning bags :heart:

Today I ventured out to the mailbox to find the gorgeous second edition Chronatarot(LOVE it) as well as a note telling me that there's a large package waiting for me at the post office.