Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

"Karten der Liebe" by Toni Carmine Salerno

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Oracle Decks

Citizen

catlin 
Smile "Karten der Liebe" by Toni Carmine Salerno

Sorry guys, I don't know the English or French name (maybe cards of love?) but I know they are also available in English and French (so it was stated by AGMüller).

They have a purple back depicting a purple rose. The cards are lined with a purple border, the pictures are in bright colours, very meditative sometimes.
Top   #1
wysiwyg

wavebreaker 

Here's his website. I suppose you are referring to the Universal Love Cards?

Pity there aren't more samples, it looks like a really pretty deck!
Top   #2
Citizen

catlin 
Smile

Wow, tarotlady, thanks for providing me with this site. This guy produces astonishing artwork. I really like his Universal love deck.
Top   #3
Citizen

Kyrielle 

I just got the opportunity to get the Spirit Oracle by the same artist, and I really like the art. I imagine the other card sets are similar. On the back of the card is an affirmation or little inspiring saying that has to do with the keyword and image on the front.

The only thing is, it does not come with any sort of instructions at all -- no LWB, not even a single card with a brief idea as to how the artist imagines the cards may be used. You can do the usual things -- the daily draw, a simple spread -- but I like suggestions, especially when I really like the deck.

Does anyone know of any place in the US that sells these cards? I tried through Amazon and had very little luck.

Or, does anyone know about how long a package takes to get to the US from Australia?

-- Kyrielle
Top   #4

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.