What's the postman bringing? Part 7

HighPriestess

The Book of Shadows Tarot is on its way to me!

Winterchild

Yes!!!!

After the longest wait I got my Tarot - History, Symbolism and Divination by Robert Place whom imho is one of the most readable, learned, talented, interesting and fascinating big names on the tarot circuit.

Also.... just bought from an AT member two Teresa Michelsen books I have been after a while. Is there nothing you cant get through AT Trading forum?!!!

swedishfish612

Got my 1968 Albano-Waite a few days ago (awesome, amazing, perfect!) so now all I'm waiting on is the Tarot of the Absurd, which shipped today!

toj

Got all sorts of goodies today-a still wrapped older Aquarian Tarot deck, the Prairie major arcana and four other smaller deck. Also got my eBay win no copyright RWS.

la-luna

oh Myy

at last after more than 10 years the postman delivered my a Diableries tarot

Eeviee

The Book of Shadows Tarot is on its way to me!
Hope you enjoy it! =]

After the longest wait I got my Tarot - History, Symbolism and Divination by Robert Place whom imho is one of the most readable, learned, talented, interesting and fascinating big names on the tarot circuit.
I'm reading this right now! x]

Ordered some things off of Barnes & Noble a couple days ago because I had a coupon...
My Universal Marseille (reproduction of Burdel) Kit by LoS should be here today! Cannot wait to dig into TdM!
Also, ordered the Visconti-Sforza Companion book, also by LoS, mostly because Amazon does not have it in stock. x/

...Historic Tarots, here I come!

DownUnderNZer

Ordered the "Black Stone Lenormand" a few days ago, and am still after "Madame Endora" which seems a little elusive, despite trying to buy it the other night over a number of attempts. (Registration would not process all the way).

"Tea Oracle cards" are also on the agenda very soon...just not urgent at this moment. :D

Looking forward to getting each and every one of them plus MORE! :heart:

BeyondtheVeil

Chronata's Minute Lenormand has arrived and the Minute Tarot is on it's way!

I received the Pearls of Wisdom deck from Grizabella. It has it borders and I LOVE it!:thumbsup:

I also received Chronata's Minute Lenormand in the mail today! It is just PERFECT!:thumbsup: It encouraged me to get the Minute Tarot of hers to go along with the oracle. I even have signed cards for both decks to me from Robyn!:heart: She is absolutely the GREATEST!!!! THANKS SWEETIE!!! :heart:

The Minute Tarot should be here on Saturday as I got the Saturday delivery option. It was a bit steep, but I am very excited! :)

Brightest Blessings!
BeyondtheVeil

VGimlet

Many things are on the way.

Dark Fairytale, Book of Shadows v.1, Tarot of Sacred Places and the Wicca Moon.

Hopefully soon the Darkana as well. :D

janie144

Only thing I am waiting on is my pre-ordered Victorian Romantic, however I was not one of the first 250 which I see are starting to ship now ( I hope somebody will post their thoughts when the receive their deck) I am so excited about this one.