Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Upcoming Tarot Decks 2017

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Decks

Citizen

The 78th Fool 
Healing Light Tarot

My new deck, entitled the Healing Light Tarot will be published by Lo Scarabeo in May 2017. I've loaded a gallery of images on my website for anyone who would like to have a look (follow the link from my Aeclectic profile). It's just appeared on both Amazon.Com and Amazon UK but from what I can see, they aren't accepting pre-orders as yet. xx
Top   #41
Resident

Yellow 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 78th Fool View Post
My new deck, entitled the Healing Light Tarot will be published by Lo Scarabeo in May 2017. I've loaded a gallery of images on my website for anyone who would like to have a look (follow the link from my Aeclectic profile). It's just appeared on both Amazon.Com and Amazon UK but from what I can see, they aren't accepting pre-orders as yet. xx
wow... this looks amazing. That King of Pentacles! Does it come with a guidebook too?
I look forward to it becoming available for preorder.
Top   #42
pirate borealis

Laura Borealis 

The Angelarium Oracle is really tempting me. Especially since I found out it's going to be a Lo Scarabeo deck.
Top   #43
Mageshifter

Falcor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Borealis View Post
The Angelarium Oracle is really tempting me. Especially since I found out it's going to be a Lo Scarabeo deck.
To be honest it's the only deck from all of them that caught my interest. I'll be watching for this one.
Top   #44
Citizen

The 78th Fool 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow View Post
wow... this looks amazing. That King of Pentacles! Does it come with a guidebook too?
I look forward to it becoming available for preorder.
Hi Yellow. Glad you like the deck! It's being published in the same cigar box format as the Quantum Tarot and the Tarot Mucha, so it will have a mini guide book included. xx
Top   #45
Citizen

reall 

Quote:
Hi Yellow. Glad you like the deck! It's being published in the same cigar box format as the Quantum Tarot and the Tarot Mucha, so it will have a mini guide book included. xx
oh! fantastic design!XD and *mucha box is one of my fav!^^ lolz )
Top   #46
Citizen

Rhinemaiden 

Deviant Moon Oracle (USG) - late 2017
Top   #47
Citizen

RiverRunsDeep 

Quote:
Thank you for sharing this. The cards are so stunning! I love the contrast of light and shadow in them. Looking forward to this one!
Top   #48
Citizen

aquestionmark 

Jumbledance tarot
Top   #49
Resident

Siavahda 

For those that are interested, the author posted a walk-through of the Triple Goddess Tarot on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vB_hHi_AqQs

Have to admit, I'm crossing it off my wishlist now. I love that so many of the tradtionally male characters have been replaced with women, but the art's so dull. Only a few really beautiful cards...
Top   #50

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.