Dream lady - oracle version [emoji177]

Awkward.turtle91

For most of you that know I had a dream about a woman who was asking me all sorts of questions like how it felt when a man (who recently became single in the dream kissed me etc etc) it got deeper as it went on .. she was asking me things like why I was worried etc.

She woke me up at one stage because I said to her I was worried someone might hear us speak, and she said that if I was that worried I should wake up to see that we were in private and I was on my own.

It was a very bizarre dream it's in the divination section, called dream last night if you want the full version. This is shortened down.

I've done a tarot reading yes but I wanted to confirm it,

Using my romance angel cards I asked what message the dream lady had for me (I'm going to request to speak to her tonight, I don't feel that we've finished).

Two cards jumped out -

Flirt - "Extend your lighthearted energy to others. "

Give your relationship a chance (I'm single) - "work on partnership."

Main spread

Past - Trust "this situation is calling for you to have faith."

Present - this could be the one - " You've already met the romantic partner you seek."

Future- Pay attention to the red flags "The signs are cautioning you."

3366bf1c003747bfb9c805811ca37bbc.jpg

Give your partnerships a chance - I feel this is suggesting that the lady in the dream is requesting that I don't just say no I don't want that, because I feel they can do better or I can do better. I feel the woman wants me to know that someone is out there for me and until I'm willing to give them a chance in a romantic sense nothing will manifest, I'm blocking it by listening to my inner doubts.

Flirt - I'm giggling at this because all my friends moan at me because it's all I ever do and I don't know I'm doing it, so I feel that the lady in the dream wants me to enjoy the moments where I can flirt and perhaps flirt and smile more often and have a laugh, be more open to it even it's simply with a friend. As a bit of banter.

Main spread

Trust I feel the dream lady wants me to have faith that theirs someone for me and that someone will be the right person for the time, I feel that was her message in the dream. I feel she also wants me to trust my self and know that I am worth who ever is coming my way, the more I block my self off the more I'm not likely to get it. Present this could be the one I feel is suggesting that who ever the person is might be around at present, perhaps for some reason I'm not seeing it clearly at the moment. I feel this is suggesting that the lady in the dream is trying to help me put the pieces of the puzzle together so that I don't miss out on the thing that could be the "one." Future red flag I feel is suggesting that my lady in the dream is going to send me signs or is sending me signs that I need to follow, I think she wants to make sure I get someone that will work with me rather then someone I desire. I feel she wants someone who will treat me right, but it's up to me to listen to the messages she's delivering.

Any opinions?

Awkward.turtle91

(Posted in the wrong section, using mobile app- apologies moderator for any inconvenience.

Please move it to the right thread, and delete this comment if you will :) )

X