The Quantum Tarot

Leo62

Thanks Fude :D Yep - six months until launch...lots to do. I'll be doing a workshop at this year's UK Tarot conference in London (in October) if anyone's in the area. We're also in negotiations with TABI about the possibility of doing a short "slot" at their conference in July. Unfortunately, we won't even have advanced copies by then, but there will be a nice slideshow I hope...and maybe the odd goody...keep watching the thread ;)

Leo62

Update

Well the Quantum has finally gone off to the printers, so after a couple of busy months of copy-editing and ooh-aah-ing over packaging designs, I can now settle down and relax into some serious deck promotion. ;)

Kunati have really done the Quantum proud in terms of presentation and packaging - as well as gilt-edged, borderless cards, they've designed an illustrated booklet and a sturdy cigar-style box (similar in size & construction to the one for the Golden Tarot).

I've included a picture of the virtual mock-up they sent me, plus the full design, to give you an idea.

I've also just heard that they've been named Independent Publisher of the Year by Foreword Magazine.
http://www.kunati.com/news/2008/5/31/kunati-named-independent-publisher-of-the-year.html

Given my experience with them so far, I think it's well deserved :D

Attachments

• Box.jpg
    Box.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 220
  • Box Design Detail.JPG
    Box Design Detail.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 199

Ruby7

Have just pre-ordered on Amazon.ca. The price (especially the pre-order price) is incredibly reasonable. I'm looking forward to this, we got a telescope last year and have been exploring the night skies so is quite fitting.

Leo62

Thanks Ruby7 :) Yes we're getting good discount on both amazon.com and .ca and the moment. Don't know how long it will last...

Sidhe-Ra

Coo, that looks yummy!

Can't wait!!!

Em xxx

Leo62

Thanks Em :) I can't wait to see it "in the flesh", as it were, either.

The Quantum also made it to #53 in Amazon's top 100 tarot list yesterday - probably thanks to all the pre-orderers here on AT! ;)

Bat Chicken

I'm really excited about this one! :)

Grip Dellabonte

Woooooooh! That looks pretty dazzling!