The Eklektikos Tarot

Designerhands

Thank you Irmata and Scarlet :) xxxx

I have posted 3 more cards, and soon will post a couple more... just few details here and there and they will be up.

Please, have a look.

http://designerhands.blogspot.com/

Designerhands

Hi everyone,

I've added The Fool and Justice, from the majors and a couple more from the minors.

Every comment is appreciated.
Thanks xx

KafkasGhost

I thought I was done buying decks for awhile. But I really do want this one, too. :D

irmata

When you're done with the deck, I'd personally love to see a few detail shots (even cropped). I'm blown away by the fact that these are done in pencil! I'm so curious to see them up close, see the details.

Designerhands

:)

I will be posting some detailed images and some sketches too.
Thank you all for your comments xxxx

shadowdancer

beautiful and haunting :)

Davina

Designerhands

irmata said:
When you're done with the deck, I'd personally love to see a few detail shots (even cropped). I'm blown away by the fact that these are done in pencil! I'm so curious to see them up close, see the details.

Irmata, I have uploaded some shots next to a few cards and a bit more information regarding the materials used.

http://designerhands.blogspot.com

stefficus

these are amazingly gorgeous. i'm even enchanted by the name, and i love so many of the cards already. for instance, the way justice is portrayed is inspired, imo. and the fool! it looks like a divine visitation or calling - perfect for the journey. SO lovely!

irmata

Designerhands said:
Irmata, I have uploaded some shots next to a few cards and a bit more information regarding the materials used.
Holy crap I am desperately in :heart: with this deck already! I'm amazed at how much like velvet the robe and tunic in the 3/W looks - wow. And the associations you've made for the cards - eg. human and divine Justice - just make me happy :)

Enchanted Luna

Wow!

Thank you so much for sharing your work in progress with us. Seriously am in love with this deck already - it spoke to me from the first card - Moon. Please keep up the awesome work. I look forward to purchasing it when it becomes available (hopefully soon!) :)