Mandala Astrological Tarot: Cup Queen

tigerkandy

The predominant color in this card is gold. It contributes to a feeling of warmth and regality of the card. As a mother-like figure, Cancer is queen of the home. Cancer is caring, insightful, and social, but also possessive and bossy.

The presence of the moon on this card, particularly on the right hand side of the queen, reinforces Cancer's emotional and caring, but sometimes moody, side. The presence of Jupiter reinforces Cancer's common sense type of intelligence.

Doing a few of the exercises in the 21 Ways to Read a Tarot Card forum, I noticed details on the card that I didn't pay much attention to before. One of these things was the green crab. I understand the significance of the crab, but not so much the significance of the color green. Maybe it is related to the heart chakra and how the color often associated with it is green (or pink).

Also, I wonder what the significance of the silver flower or flower-like scepter is, and why the throne is framed in a light blue with a cross on top.