Emperor and 4 of swords as an outcome for a relationship

anacecilia

Help please,
can anyone shed some light on my recent reading regarding a current relationship ?

The person I asked about and me met a few weeks back.There was/is a lot of chemistry even though he seems to hold back a little as he has much going on in his life. He is also older than me.Hence why I think he represents the Emperor.
He is about to leave the country but it's all in the open.
Most of the reading makes sense as I feel the 4 swords represent the time of a break but I am not sure whether I am wasting my time with this one.

Out of experience would people see this as a positive outcome for a relationship?
Any input would be hugely appreciated. .

rwcarter

Moderator Note

Welcome to Aeclectic, anacecilia!

Please take a moment to read the UTC Posting Rules. You may list and/or discuss up to half of the cards from a reading in UTC. If you wish to discuss the whole reading and/or think the other cards in the reading are necessary to provide context to the cards you wish to discuss, then that discussion needs to occur in Your Readings. If you just wish to discuss the two cards in the thread title then please edit your post to remove mention of the other four cards.

In both UTC and YR you are required to provide your own interpretations before others may help you. Aeclectic is a learning forum and the best way to learn is to try. It's quite easy to throw your hands up and say, "I don't know what this means. Please tell me." and then sit back and let others do the work for you. That's not how Aeclectic works. When forced to come up with interpretations, folks are often surprised at what they come up with.

You are also required to provide feedback to each person who posts trying to help you because learning goes both ways and those who post can only learn through your feedback.

Other posters, please hold off until anacecilia has provided her own interpretations.

rwcarter, co-Moderator of Using Tarot Cards

anacecilia

Edited

Hi,
I ve done the editing hope that's better.
Sorry to breach the rules. Will check better in the future šŸ™

amandalu

Hi. The four of swords, together with the emperor, could have to do with the active equivalent role a person holds in the relationship, as depicted by the emperor (represented by the number four), along with the recuperating of energy in the form of time out needed. (4 of swords) With the emperor, maybe he has to gain more control over his life, and hence, needs a time out in the relationship.

With the four of swords, it's signaling a hold placed on the relationship until a compromise is reached.