Strength as outcome

nisaba

Hi nisaba, thanks for feedback :)
I used Tarot de Marseille :\

So you don't think Strength refers to a positive outcome in this matter?

I don't know. That depends entirely on your feelings when you saw the card.

elena_jaymz

I don't know. That depends entirely on your feelings when you saw the card.

Thanks for reply.
When I saw the card I thought about a relationship where sex is wonderful :D so, as I said, strong passion and mutual attraction, but what about out the bedroom? What about romantic feelings?
It seems like the card points to a relationship where one partner has to struggle to receive attentions from the other one :\ I think I'm like the lady that has to tame the lion because she's afraid of its bestiality :\
It doesn't sound to me like a healthy relationship :( in fact I got Tower in advice position...

elena_jaymz

Does anyone ever got this card and turned out as I described in my last post?
Thanks.

Lucas Prince of Cats

Thanks.

It makes lots of sense, and many people have interpreted this card as sex and passion. I was even thinking passionate and energetic like fire, but still again kind and loving like water.There is even a forum about the sexuality of strength.

elena_jaymz

It makes lots of sense, and many people have interpreted this card as sex and passion. I was even thinking passionate and energetic like fire, but still again kind and loving like water.There is even a forum about the sexuality of strength.

Thanks!
I read some threads about Strength in this context and they confirm what we all have said: great sex, strong desire, where emotions are present too, but the stress is placed on sexuality.

Awakened Queen

I've seen the Strength card representing the masculine and feminine energy of the relationship. I would imagine that would be a perfect balance between the two. One complements the other.

elena_jaymz

I've seen the Strength card representing the masculine and feminine energy of the relationship. I would imagine that would be a perfect balance between the two. One complements the other.

Thanks for your feedback :)
I agree, one complements the other, that is the basis of the relationship.

Nineveh

It depends very much on the deck you're using, sometimes Strength indicates that you may well need to call on every ounce of your own fortitude. :(

Thanks.
I am in agreement with Nisaba on this one. Strength as outcome for me meant that I would become a stronger person due to the nature of the relationship/situation. Some of the other responses such as passion are more commonly associated with other cards.

elena_jaymz

I am in agreement with Nisaba on this one. Strength as outcome for me meant that I would become a stronger person due to the nature of the relationship/situation. Some of the other responses such as passion are more commonly associated with other cards.

Hi Nineveh, thanks for your feedback :)
I see what you mean, so, a relationship based on conflict I suppose? :(
Actually this was my first impression when I drew the card..

elena_jaymz

Perhaps the message is just I'll become stronger because I'll accept to be vulnerable, that is to say I'll accept feelings and embrace love, which doesn't mean being weak at all, here is the Strength, there's nothing more powerful than love.