King of Wands as a woman

SwordOfTruth

Thanks SwordofTruth! This does resonate and I can see some of the differences - that the king may be ranked as an equal to these men, as opposed to the queen. So I am right in thinking that the queen would represent the much more 'womanly woman' whereas a female king may represent a more masculine woman (I do not necessarily mean in looks; by the way she carries herself/speaks etc.) Feminine wiles seems to be the main difference here, from what I gather from your post - that the queen represents someone who uses her wand ways to achieve results for herself, whereas the king is working on a wider scale? Thanks!

She's more likely to play coy games while he is easier to read. Some men hate that passive aggressiveness in women, and prefer a more straight forward style. It also depends on the context of your question. Are we talking love interest, career, friendships. Because I can see how the Queen could be really irritating in some scenarios and the energy of the King preferred.

Laurelle

This is just a thought. I could be totally wrong, but since no one else has said it....

I think those men see you as a buddy. You may even be a little heavy set with a lesbian vibe. You have more masculine energy than feminine energy.

If that doesn't resonate for you, disregard, but....it may help someone else who comes to read this.

Jennalyn

I am gonna start my guess with "it depends on the man in question" but here's my thinking - some people are more active themselves and prefer a more passive partner, and likewise some people are more passive and want an active person to take the lead. Maybe an active person wants another active person to match their energy. To me it's all about what constitutes balance in a relationship to the individual, and that's what they're looking for.

Careful not to get in a trap of thinking all people universally like something and thinking you're not it. There's always exceptions to each pattern; unless you've asked each and every man you've encountered, don't assume that they all prefer the Queen and you're a second-best King (which, from reading between the lines, you might be thinking). It's possible they're in awe of a leader like you, like how many people adored Aragorn from afar. It's easy to take an active role against a more passive identity like the Queen so perhaps "all men" are just OUTWARDLY intrigued because it allows them to take an active role. Who's to say? Again, "it depends on the man in question."

Good point! And I don't think I could bring myself to ask them that, haha! Thanks, I appreciate your further insight into this!

Jennalyn

She's more likely to play coy games while he is easier to read. Some men hate that passive aggressiveness in women, and prefer a more straight forward style. It also depends on the context of your question. Are we talking love interest, career, friendships. Because I can see how the Queen could be really irritating in some scenarios and the energy of the King preferred.

Ah OK! Coy games vs upfrontness, now it's clear as day. Regards to context, it only ever comes up in love interest/relationship questions when I ask "How does so and so see me?" Though the King of Wands also comes up for me as a significator when I ask career questions. Thanks for your further insight!

Jennalyn

This is just a thought. I could be totally wrong, but since no one else has said it....

I think those men see you as a buddy. You may even be a little heavy set with a lesbian vibe. You have more masculine energy than feminine energy.

If that doesn't resonate for you, disregard, but....it may help someone else who comes to read this.

Thanks! I did crack a grin because I'm not heavy set with a lesbian vibe - or shall we say 'butch'. :D I do have a relatively 'strong-looking' physique, but in a womanly way. And I don't think I give off a lesbian vibe - I like men and I think they know it - haha. But I think you are right about having more masculine energy than feminine - for example, I would feel more comfortable drinking with a group of guys than with a group of women. I really like your point though and I'm sure it could definitely help anyone else with the same query!