In need of a lift in spirits

Falling_Star

Hello all,

I'm fairly new to Crystals but feel like they can maybe offer me something that my Tarot cards can't. I'm in need of a boost in energy and positivity. I'm feeling sluggish, losing confidence and don't really feel like I have much to look forward to.

Any suggestions would be massively helpful!

I've had my eye on a set of 'Harmony Crystals' from Psychic Bazaar but I don't think it's Harmony or Stress-relief that I really need right now. My inner-self needs a kick up the back side!

dawntarot

Citrine is a very uplifting stone to have around, rose quartz is also but in a more gentle way, more like balm for the soul. :)

I also find moonstone gives me a lot of extra energy, but I react to it more strongly than most people I've met!

Hope this helps :)

shelikes2read

Carnelian is also an energizing, uplifting sort of stone that should be easy to come by.

Having said that, if you have any reason to suspect that you are experiencing symptoms of depression, a visit to your family doctor should be on your to-do list. The doc can ask some screening questions and if it turns out that depression IS an issue, you can work out with him/her some methods of addressing the issue.

I'm all about using stones for their benefits, but preferably this done is in conjunction with the doctor when any medical issues arise.

wildchilde

I agree with the other posters here...especially SLTR in discussion that it is important to address our issues with qualified medical practitioners. ;) That said...

If I find citrine or variscite (a stone I find very blissful!) is not enough ummph, I prefer lithium based stones for an uplift that sort of kick starts my energy and focus. I love charoite for this, or you can use lithium quartz. Be aware though, that lithium based crystals can have a withdrawal period just like medication so use with caution and in limited 'doses'.

stonesatiety

Maybe some amethyst, especially crystals. Amethyst spirit quartz always brings a smile to my face. My ametrine (amethyst and citrine) crystal feels like a teddy bear. They can also give an energy boost, depending on the crystal. Selenite can give a big energy boost, as I recently rediscovered. I had slept over a selenite slab for years, but hadn't worked with it much lately. When I held a spiral-shaped selenite wand I have, I felt activated, energized and motivated. It was so dramatic I laughed and laughed at the danger: I wanted to clean my house.

I'm still cleaning! Stone play holds hidden dangers, but I knew going into it. :)

Oh, and yes to lithium based stones!

Briar Rose

http://www.luminanti.com/crystal.html

I got this from the link above. Its the lithium based crystals. The web site is very informative.

Golden 'C'
(mined near San Diego, CA in late 1800's, a very special stone & extremely rare)
(35% lithium) - an extraordinary one-of-a-kind stone that is no longer available. Balances, aligns and blends all chakras. Stabalizes and balances extreme highs and lows. Supreme Orienter: top and bottom, left and right, front and back, inside and outside. Clears and purifies anything. BEWARE of those saying they are selling Golden 'C' if it doesn't come from the mining near San Diego in the late 1800's. We make and sell structured water from this stone. Read more...

Tourmaline
(1-1 1/2% lithium) - conducts electricity via striations. Most effective if naturally terminated. Applying pressure to a continuously heated stone will direct an electrical current. Useful placed on blocked meridian point or using light pressure on blocked meridian point with the terminated end of crystal. Documented as the second fastest conductor of electricity next to the human brain. Versatile because of the various color frequencies. A fairly new exciting variety named after the mine in Brazil, called Paraiba, is noteworthy because of its unique blue-green range of colors. Its essence is like the sea and I believe this stone's color frequency resonates powerfully at the thymus center.

Lepidolite
(3-5% lithium) - reduces worry and stress, soothes and balances emotions, connects heart and brow chakras and drains off excess electrical energy. Good placed in bath. Plants irrigated with water charged by strapping a stone on the pipes have produced larger crops and charged water helps heal some types of skin cancer. Caution: do not place directly in water when making an elixir for consumption; rather, place close to container of water. Do not place near flame as flourine gas is produced.

Lepidolite with Pink Tourmaline
(1-5% lithium) - Combines the properties of both lepidolite and tourmaline.

Lepidocrosite
Lepidolite needles in amethyst. All the properties of Amethyst with Lepidolite.

Rose Lepidolite
Lepidolite and mica. Has all the properties of lepidolite as well as mica. Mica is the second greatest conductor of magnetic energy next to the human brain. Since we are inundated with excess electrical energy in our environments, extra magnetic energy can help to balance the electromagnetic field of the body.

Sugilite
Also called luvulite or royal lazel from a manganese mine in South Africa. Connected with St. Germaine and the purple flame of transmuting negative energies. Activates thymus, spleen and pineal gland; balances the brain hemispheres.

Kunzite
(8-8 1/2% lithium) - also known as Pink Spodumene. Activates the heart chakra and balances emotions; supports throat and brow chakras. Sleeping with it prevents nightmares and helps dream recall.

Hiddenite
(8-8 1/2% lithium) - also known as spodumene or green spodumene. Over time when placed on the parotid gland in the cheek area, can relieve stored anger/rage; resolves TMJ and knee problems.

Amblygonite
(8-10% lithium) - helps remove pent up emotions, activates electrical system and transmutes negative energy. Tape on back of neck or pinch one in each hand with thumb and index finger for headaches or tape on thymus when working on computer terminal. Opens all chakras and meridians and rebalances all energy levels of the aura. Makes structured water in 15 minutes. Caution: do not put directly in water if making an elixer for consumption; rather place near container of water.

Lithium Quartz
(lithium content varies) - second most powerful lithium stone available today. Has all the qualities of quartz and more: has both left and right spin so repolarizes body and can send, receive and store information simultaneously. Self-cleaning so does not need to be cleaned as often as other lithium stones. Purifies water and also makes structured water by placing in water or next to container for 5-10 minutes. Is said to resonate with all notes of the musical scale and with all colors and all chakras, individually and collectively.

wildchilde

OMG! Great link, Briar Rose! Thank you sooo much! No wonder I love tourmaline so much! I didn't even realize it was a lithium stone...and I could have used that info about Hiddenite helping TMJ the past two months when I was having a huge flare up. Will definitely be exploring that! I have never heard of "Golden C" but I have everything else on the list, except the Amblygonite.

celticnoodle

(((Falling Star)))

First of all, I also second what shelikes2read says-
Having said that, if you have any reason to suspect that you are experiencing symptoms of depression, a visit to your family doctor should be on your to-do list. The doc can ask some screening questions and if it turns out that depression IS an issue, you can work out with him/her some methods of addressing the issue.

I'm all about using stones for their benefits, but preferably this done is in conjunction with the doctor when any medical issues arise.

also, keep in mind that any gemstone you are attracted to generally is the one your body is calling for. Maybe it's the color or shape of the gemstone, or just seems right to you when you hold it. So, I would also encourage you to pick the gemstones up and hold it in your hand to get an idea of what it does for you.

I love the rose quartz gemstones for a calming feeling myself and I would also recommend a clear quartz. the clear quartz' are very healing---known as "The Master Healer" gemstone. I, personally also feel any gemstone that is blue in color can help you to feel positive and confident, so I'd also recommend a blue colored stone, too.

And, if you combine gemstones, such as a blue amethyst with a clear quartz - their ability to help you will be even more powerful. So perhaps buying a couple gems will be more beneficial for you.

intuitiveinsight

Hi guys,
Try yellow calcite, or sunstone. I love those crystals.
Moonstone and sunstone can balance the energy of the aura when worked with together.

Chronata

Something that worked to kick start my energy, back when I had lost confidence... was golden Amber.
It got me excited about living and being active again, and I still wear it now whenever I need some extra enthusiasm to get going.