Vogel Wands

Briar Rose

Do you work with or own a Vogel Wand? How many sides to do prefer, 6. 12 or 24 and why?

canid

I've never even heard of them but they sure are pretty.

"Drew Tousley of Luminary Studios offers several hand cut Healing Tools. You can see all of them here.

The Angel Crystal is a 2 - 3 inch hand cut healing wand.

The Foreseer is a modification of the basic Vogel 4 sided crystal, and can be used much as a Vogel. It makes a wonderful pocket companion in a smaller size. It is about 3-5 inches long.

The Angel II is the modified version of the Angel with many extra facets and matte finish lines which create an incredible texture visually, and soften the feel.

The Magician is is a wonderful, wand-like piece, which takes its name from the second card of the Tarot. There is a three-in-one aspect to the long lines in the body of the crystal, as well as the suggestion of flames at both ends of a staff.

I just checked it out. Oops. Too pricey for me. Would a generic work?

stonesatiety

I have a twelve-sided Vogel, but the proportions lean toward thick and short. This particular wand felt right for me. It is carved from clear quartz containing silver veils. Twelve contains three and four. Although four resonates most strongly with me, three is powerful as well. Twelve relates to the structure of this universe and the state of our consciousness in relation to our home.

You can obtain technically exact Vogels, to Vogel's specificifications, precisely cut, but they will cost a lot. I've played with a number of those and if one has the money, why not? They have a unique feel and energy. However, the garden variety such as the one sitting on my lap work as well for me.

A friend and I took turns holding the same Vogel and we unexpectedly opened to each other energetically and telepathically. It was surprising how quickly this happened and strong this was! I would look up Vogel's work and read about the uses he explored and experimented with, in addition to his theories, if you are interested. I'm fascinated, just swamped with all the remembering and learning with the stones. Thanks for the reminder.

Briar Rose

That's exactly why I am hoping for someone here to post some answers. I just have a lot of Crystal work and research going on right now. But I owuld like to buy a Vogel wands as soon as possible to work with it.

Which sided one is good for grounded (if they do that)?

I have worked with the Herkimer's and those are real good for EXTREME and FAST enlightenment. Now I need the tunning of being grounded.

I heard the Vogel is used a slicing tool (figure of speech). I heard it can make a cut right through you to the Chakra and align the problem, then go back out and seal up the wound.
That is heavy in a way. A little more serious than most Crystals.

Like what you experienced. That doesn't come along every day/ The Herk's are said to connect 2 people spiritually together with the same resonance. I have tried it, and it works. Espeically on someone that doesn't know you got it in your pocket. But the feeling is too high for me. But 2 people have one each at the same time is suppose to bond too.

I am just wondering about the Vogel and grounding, if it does such a thing?

Just looking for fast answers. I know how in depth it is. I will eventually do research and then be able to search. But at this point I don't want ot get to cluttered with half researched papers.

Thank you in advance and thank you for your answers now.