Pippa Tarot

truelighth

Major Tom, thank you. I have been thinking about making it a full deck. If I do, it will be just pip cards. The main problem I am encountering with the full deck, is how to give shape to the court cards. If I figure that out, I may do a full deck.

Sorry to hear about your security checker. I have no idea why that would happen. I have used photobucket a few times before and I don't know if they are running some kind of script. I will look into it.

truelighth

Well, I have decided. It is going to be a full 78 card deck after all. I am working on the minors right now. They will be pip cards (very appropriate }) ).

I worked out a solution for the court cards too. Those will take longer and they will not be standard. But I think they will work.

Btw, there will be 3 extra cards with this deck (two alternate Lovers and one other extra card).

littlethings

So glad to see it will be a full deck! I love what you've done so far, and I'm looking forward to seeing more :)

truelighth

Thank you, littlethings. I am actually quite excited that it will be a full deck myself. Even though it is a lot of work, but making this is half the fun anyway :).

I have finished all the titles on the cards and so I have updated the links. And here are some more finished cards:

truelighth

Oh well, one more then. I had trouble figuring out how to do the Chariot. I couldn't get a chariot and horses (or sphinxes or whatever) on scale. So after thinking it over, I decided on something different. So here is The Chariot with a modern twist:

truelighth

And one more card that is ready: The Tower.

This one also gave me headaches. How to give that shape and still have the doll or dolls in there. I found a solution. It is very different from the normal Tower, but I think it conveys the message. I hope you all like it.

truelighth

I am very close to finishing all the cards now. Only need to add titles to some cards.

I have made it a full deck of 78 cards. The suits will be pip cards. The courts will have alternative names, because there are only female dolls in this deck and it would look a bit silly to name a female doll "King". :rolleyes:

Also, there will actually be more then 78 cards in this deck. There will be alternate versions of the Lovers card in this deck. I have based the Lovers card on the concept of Choice. So it is quite appropriate that the user will get to choose which card they want to use :p

Anyway, here are the three versions of the Lovers:

truelighth

I also want to give a quick peek into the pip cards. Here is one of each suit:

littlethings

Wow, you're moving right along! I really like what you've done with this deck. :)

truelighth

Thanks :). To be honest, it is already completely finished! I have made all the photos, selections and added the titles. Now I am looking into the option of printing. I will probably order one for myself from TheGameCrafter, to see how the result would be.

But for your enjoyment, here are some of the court cards. One of each suit. The court is named: Page, Knight, Princess and Queen: