6 of Pentacles Rx as feelings?

Pique Dame

How would you read that card in a feelings position? Not feelings about another person, but about a situation. I'm wondering if there's something to the charity aspect, like you feel unworthy of receiving help/contributions or possibly the opposite: you feel especially needy for those things (6/Pents Rx does go back to the 5/Pents after all). I clarified it with 7 of Wands, which is a struggle. But is it one that you are winning or trying desperately to stay on top of with uneven footing? With this combo, do you see any feelings of relief coming to the querent? I worry the 6/P Rx is feeling like you're on the losing end of a battle (7/W).

Miradeck

Hello, I'm a beginner in tarot cards but 6/Pents and 7/Wands have come up in my readings so I thought I'll share my little experience with these cards.
6/Pents rx would mean there is an imbalance, or perhaps a lack of understanding on what can be made available to the querent.
7/Wands on the other hand is trying to tell you that things may not be clear to you but you have what it takes to get a clearer understanding if only you reach out to the right resources. Hence put 2 together, it seems to imply there may not be a good understanding of the situation but from a positive perspective, the querent has what it takes to clarify the situation and gain a good outcome.

Thirteen

Strings attached?

7/Wands is also about someone "holding out" and 6/Pents rx could be the person who needs the money refusing it, either on principle or pride--or the giver being pressured to give when they disagree with it (on principle...like a group of friends pressuring someone give to a charity even if they object to its values). Both are a bit of a throwback to the 5/Pents, which shows the people locked out, and that can mean that the "church of pents" wants them to conform before it will help them. Which they won't or can't do. In the 6/Pents (upright), that stumbling block to harmony has been removed. The charity is given freely, no strings attached, and accepted freely, no wounded pride or feeling like accepting compromises.

But 6/Pents rx may shows, I think, that the block to giving/accepting is still in place. The 7/Wands confirms (to me) that the person feels someone its trying to force them into giving/accepting. Their independent spirit says, "No way!" Refusal so long as strings are attached, ones go against their values, beliefs, freedom to be who they are, etc.

Note: this is how the person "feels" but it may not be the case in fact. So, they "feel" they have to refuse, strongly. They may feel that they're not being respected or listened to.

moonriver.

I see it as a card of giving and also perhaps warning to make sure that the "scales are balanced". In the Rider Waite imagery, the man seems to be giving away to others by his own will. This card could be about making sure that you are not feeling coerced into doing something you don't want to do. 7 of wands may indicate that you are feeling backed into a corner. Maybe you are feeling coerced by others in a situation?

FemaleRonin

I agree with the previous posts overall. I personally might see those two as meaning either: Feeling like they must do or give or help, you because its expected and they may feel resentful and combative maybe even passive aggressive to an extent. OR they feel like what they may be giving or are able to give is being resisted or not fully accepted and it's a struggle to keep trying to help someone who refuses or is too prideful, stubborn etc to take their assistance.

Pique Dame

Thanks for all the responses. Not sure how to apply some of them so I'll give a little more background info if it'll help. I promised myself I wasn't going to read about this situation any more since I'm so anxious about it, but I recently had surgery to remove a cancerous lump from my breast and am awaiting the results of some tests to determine if I'll need chemotherapy or just radiation and hormone therapy. Prior readings about whether I'll need chemo seemed all over the place so I tried asking how I would feel upon learning the results of this test and 6/P Rx came up, clarified by 7/W. Sooo...??? The charity thing comes into play because my friend started a gofundme page for my treatment expenses. If I end up not needing chemo, it will cut those expenses down significantly. 6 of Pents Rx may possibly be me not needing the funds from the gofundme account or, alternatively, needing more than she's able to raise. But I just don't know.

Hello, I'm a beginner in tarot cards but 6/Pents and 7/Wands have come up in my readings so I thought I'll share my little experience with these cards.
6/Pents rx would mean there is an imbalance, or perhaps a lack of understanding on what can be made available to the querent.
7/Wands on the other hand is trying to tell you that things may not be clear to you but you have what it takes to get a clearer understanding if only you reach out to the right resources. Hence put 2 together, it seems to imply there may not be a good understanding of the situation but from a positive perspective, the querent has what it takes to clarify the situation and gain a good outcome.
Lack of understanding of resources is a possibility, given that I don't know how the treatment is going to affect me. It just struck me as so odd in a feelings position. I know I'll come out on top either way but how hard is the battle to remission going to be?

7/Wands is also about someone "holding out" and 6/Pents rx could be the person who needs the money refusing it, either on principle or pride--or the giver being pressured to give when they disagree with it (on principle...like a group of friends pressuring someone give to a charity even if they object to its values). Both are a bit of a throwback to the 5/Pents, which shows the people locked out, and that can mean that the "church of pents" wants them to conform before it will help them. Which they won't or can't do. In the 6/Pents (upright), that stumbling block to harmony has been removed. The charity is given freely, no strings attached, and accepted freely, no wounded pride or feeling like accepting compromises.

But 6/Pents rx may shows, I think, that the block to giving/accepting is still in place. The 7/Wands confirms (to me) that the person feels someone its trying to force them into giving/accepting. Their independent spirit says, "No way!" Refusal so long as strings are attached, ones go against their values, beliefs, freedom to be who they are, etc.

Note: this is how the person "feels" but it may not be the case in fact. So, they "feel" they have to refuse, strongly. They may feel that they're not being respected or listened to.
Well, there does seem to be a literal block in place with receiving the funds right now. My computer keeps identifying the site as spam or unsecure so I haven't been successful at completing my account registration. But, in regards to the original questions, I am extremely anxious about having to go through chemotherapy and deal with all the side effects so I can picture myself holding out or resisting if it turns out it's recommended to me.

I see it as a card of giving and also perhaps warning to make sure that the "scales are balanced". In the Rider Waite imagery, the man seems to be giving away to others by his own will. This card could be about making sure that you are not feeling coerced into doing something you don't want to do. 7 of wands may indicate that you are feeling backed into a corner. Maybe you are feeling coerced by others in a situation?
I know if the test results come back bad, I will definitely be forced into doing something that's against my will and I will feel backed into a corner because there really is no way out of having to go through that.

I agree with the previous posts overall. I personally might see those two as meaning either: Feeling like they must do or give or help, you because its expected and they may feel resentful and combative maybe even passive aggressive to an extent. OR they feel like what they may be giving or are able to give is being resisted or not fully accepted and it's a struggle to keep trying to help someone who refuses or is too prideful, stubborn etc to take their assistance.
That could apply to me either not wanting to receive the treatment my Doctor end up recommending based on my test results, or not feeling worthy of (or able to receive) the charity being donated to me through the gofundme campaign.

It seems like it could be talking about either the charity or the test results, so very hard to gauge.