What you want and how to get it

PetersTarot

Another spread I have come up with. It shows your desired outcome and how you can achieve it.
****1****
*3*****4*
****2****

1) The desired outcome
2) Strengths and aid that will help you to get it
3)Fears you have to leave behind
4)Things you must do and actions you must take to get it

Note: The bottom of 1 and the top of 2 should be next to each other and 3 and 4 should be symmetrically either side of this.

Let me know what you think. :)

Euthenist

Thanks so much for this! It really helped me put a situation that's been bugging me into perspective.

PetersTarot

My pleasure. :)

littlestar

Oh i like this, i am going to give it a go!

==============================

I just did it and posted in the "your readings" section, i found it very helpful and informative, i got a lot more than i expected from this small spread.

Thanks for posting it.

sitna

Interesting, gonna try it for my work situation. I love the simplicity.

SunChariot

Love this one, I saved it to use soon. :grin:

Thanks!!!!!

Babs

Em_1

Great spread

Thanks for this great spread, worked nicely for my friend.

PetersTarot

Thanks for the good words everyone. :)

Neofelion

question about card 1

I'm curious whether those who have tried this spread select a card before shuffling to represent the desired outcome, or just see how the cards fall?

Chiska

Neofelion said:
I'm curious whether those who have tried this spread select a card before shuffling to represent the desired outcome, or just see how the cards fall?

When I did this spread, I was curious about this also. I found that what fell into the "Desired Outcome" position surprised me. It was nearly opposite than what I was telling myself for that particular situation. And yet, the rest of the spread and some self-honesty really put the situation into perspective.

I guess, to me, it was a "What do you REALLY want to have happen!" desired outcome rather than a "What do you THINK you want to have happen!" desired outcome.

One way to describe my POV is that I want to win the lottery, but what I really want is to have financial independence and a pony.

Does that make sense??

In my case, it was a very personal reading, so I didn't post it, but it was a bit of an eye-opener to say the least.