Happy Tarot by Lo Scarabeo

FLizarraga

OMG Someone with good eyes tell me if I'm crazy!

I like the deck but she needs to rework the clouds at the top

They look like a certain body part, hahahahahaha

Oh, GOD! Now I can't unsee it.... ROFL

FLizarraga

If I ever get my hands on this deck (which I wouldn't even consider if not for the very strong Divine Masculine energies it obviously contains), I'm not going to be sure if this is the ace of pentacles, the one of wands, or the three of balls...

ROFLMAO

FLizarraga

After reading through this thread and seeing those, er, indelible images, I find it a somewhat confusing deck. One doesn't know whether to shuffle it or fondle it....

Similarly, I don't know if it should be called the Happy Tarot or the Happy to See You Tarot.

Celtictarot

Mods, I started a thread with a video of the deck cards. Can you please attach it here, thanks. I didn't see this thread although I was looking to see if a thread existed.

sashie

I'm so excited. I'm very much a cutsie deck person, but I'm broke. I found out my boyfriend is getting this for me as a gift. Amazon pre-order. I'm in the US, can't recall ever buying something from Amazon via pre-order. If anyone has experiences to share with release timelines?
I am just. So. Excited. The last two decks I was this excited about were the Silicon Dawn and the Ceccoli, both are current favorites.
The style reminds me a bit of the Elf of Heaven. I never purchased that one because something seemed sort of off and disconnected about it (not the anime, though).
I know this thread hasn't been incredibly active, but any of you with this deck, could you would you post a pic of your favorite card if you can? Also, I'd love to see the seven of cups specifically.
Oooh! You guys! I'm just so happy!

lark

I'm so excited. I'm very much a cutsie deck person, but I'm broke. I found out my boyfriend is getting this for me as a gift. Amazon pre-order. I'm in the US, can't recall ever buying something from Amazon via pre-order. If anyone has experiences to share with release timelines?
I am just. So. Excited. The last two decks I was this excited about were the Silicon Dawn and the Ceccoli, both are current favorites.
The style reminds me a bit of the Elf of Heaven. I never purchased that one because something seemed sort of off and disconnected about it (not the anime, though).
I know this thread hasn't been incredibly active, but any of you with this deck, could you would you post a pic of your favorite card if you can? Also, I'd love to see the seven of cups specifically.
Oooh! You guys! I'm just so happy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uyVpjqtNHk

This might help.

Sar

OMG Someone with good eyes tell me if I'm crazy!

I like the deck but she needs to rework the clouds at the top

They look like a certain body part, hahahahahaha

Looking like an erection. Hope it is there still. :D

Sar

Oh yes, there's a candy corpse face down, a bishop mid-howl and Death grinning. Love it.

And the 10 of Swords has some of the swords stabbed in the head and a forlorn kitty looking on. Not for the faint hearted perhaps.

I personally hate those watered down decks for children's parties, like the Inner Child or Whimsical. Yuk.

You need to take out the Whimsical more often, because she is a crude piece of work.