Badly cut corners in LoS decks

Miss Divine

I've had more issues with LoScarabeo decks than I care to mention. The last one was Tarot Apokalypsis.

gregory

Which is sad. By contrast, I have almost every tarot deck they have ever brought out, and have had two slightly scratched card in the Elves, replaced by return of post - that's IT.

My Apokalypsis was perfect.

Achlys

Never had an issue with LoS decks...my apokalypsis deck came in perfect condition as well.
I have the Ceccoli and ordered another copy...they both came in just fine.

decan

While true, she shouldn't have to round the corners herself. Lo Scarabeo would probably want to know about this anyway and the deck should be replaced.
I agree of course!

gregory

I've just taken delivery of my annual LoS order (I always wait till I want enough decks to get free postage !!!)

Every last card is cut perfectly, there are no errors at all, books or cards, and the card stock is fine - as always.

Just saying.

ana luisa

I've just taken delivery of my annual LoS order (I always wait till I want enough decks to get free postage !!!)

Every last card is cut perfectly, there are no errors at all, books or cards, and the card stock is fine - as always.

Just saying.

Glad to know, gregory. In fact, I never had problems with LoScarabeo apart from the Pictorial Key Tarot that had the thinnest deck I've seen. Llewellyn, on the other hand, has disappointed me often...

magicjack

Well I'm so glad you all have such good luck with your cards. I'm not going through all my printing problems I've had but one in particular I remember is my Tarot Mucha. Half of the decks backs are a totally different color then the other half. Book Depository was nice in giving me a good discount on it so I kept it.

Emily

I've also never had a problem with LoScarabeo decks, and I have quite a few of them. Their quality and cardstock is the main reason I buy so many of theirs, so if I did get decks with problems them I'd email them and let them know.