SpellCasteR

Luna's Crone

I have recently aquired the Spellcaster deck. I read the first part of the book and then started going thru each card before reading about them

the preistess is a bit strange. I think baby jesus might be on there, but not sure if that is who it is and she has the book of her secrets open. The heirophant is a bit sarcastically witty and truthful. The chariot is pulling a beautiful lotus.

But several cards are confusing especially since i haven't read about them yet. Judgement has a person boiling another one in a big cauldron with a huge fire. but a hand is coming from the sky with a wand.

Secondly, the King of Swords is sitting there with his sword pointed up and a wolf at his feet.

Why are these problems for me. In this deck, wands mean air and swords mean fire. I am sure there is more to it once i finish the book.

One thing she definitely got right is in the world card, it's an african woman, the original Eve since dna proves we have all descended from one woman in africa (so to speak). I really like that card. Heck i like the whole deck.