wierd dream which meditating with crystals

cozmo0_4

Hi. I got some crystals last week and posted about them, then did some chackra meditation off a cd a friend gave me. I had the strangest dream while meditating and it was so vivid with all the details so clear, that it really quite freaked me out. It wasn't a bad dream but it was very in depth and I don't know whether I want to do it again.
I was using my pink rose quartz whole meditating.

Does this happen often ?

Has anyone else been freaked out at the beginning?

RiverRunsDeep

Hi, cozmo0_4. :)

Hi. I got some crystals last week and posted about them, then did some chackra meditation off a cd a friend gave me. I had the strangest dream while meditating and it was so vivid with all the details so clear, that it really quite freaked me out. It wasn't a bad dream but it was very in depth and I don't know whether I want to do it again.
I was using my pink rose quartz whole meditating.

I have been doing chakra meditation with crystals for several years, and I agree that it inspires dreams that are very vivid, intense, and feel out of the ordinary.

Does this happen often ?

It happens fairly often, but not every single time.

Has anyone else been freaked out at the beginning?

It freaked me out the first time or two, but I quickly realized that there were important symbols and messages in the dreams that I could apply to my daily life. I found it very helpful to record my experiences in a dream journal.

If the dreams are causing you worry and fear, I would recommend sleeping with a black or red colored stone or crystal near your bedside. These colors correspond to your root chakra and, though you will probably still dream, you may feel safer and more grounded.

Also, before you meditate with your crystals, you can visualize a bright white light surrounding your entire body. Know that the light is a cocoon of protection, and mentally tell yourself that negative energies are unable to pass through it.

Personally, I have never associated my crystal-inspired dreams with anything negative. Best wishes to you with your meditations.:)

cozmo0_4

Hi, cozmo0_4. :)

I have been doing chakra meditation with crystals for several years, and I agree that it inspires dreams that are very vivid, intense, and feel out of the ordinary.

It happens fairly often, but not every single time.

It freaked me out the first time or two, but I quickly realized that there were important symbols and messages in the dreams that I could apply to my daily life. I found it very helpful to record my experiences in a dream journal.

If the dreams are causing you worry and fear, I would recommend sleeping with a black or red colored stone or crystal near your bedside. These colors correspond to your root chakra and, though you will probably still dream, you may feel safer and more grounded.

Also, before you meditate with your crystals, you can visualize a bright white light surrounding your entire body. Know that the light is a cocoon of protection, and mentally tell yourself that negative energies are unable to pass through it.

Personally, I have never associated my crystal-inspired dreams with anything negative. Best wishes to you with your meditations.:)

I'm glad it doesn't happen every time. I'll have another go again today as it's been a few days now and hopefully I won't panic too much.

I have written it down already as some of it was so strong. I've especially been thinking about a green ring which I was given, which I can only attribute to the green heart chakra. But have been feeling that ring on my finger ( which is strange as I don't wear rings).

I will go and purchase a red or black Stone to put by my bed as soon as the shops reopen - thank you for this, it will help me greatly.

I will keep in mind the white light of protection too and try not to worry too much.

Thank you for replying to me.