"Ancient-Ring-Of-The-Ordo-Templi-Orientis-Occult-Owned-By-Sir-Aleister-Crowley"

Zephyros

sigh

The things you find on eBay...

The power of dominance and mind control will shower over you - Through simple thought you'll be able to control what other people around you do, say, and how they act. If you see someone you desire all you'll need to do is simply *see* in your mind what you want, and then watch it happen.

Many of Crowley's mistresses' said they were unable to explain their magnetism towards him. One famously said: "He wasn't a handsome man, but I could not say no. The moment I saw him I was awestruck by his power, and his presence. I wanted him to be all mine."

This mighty ring has the power to allow you influence anything and everything through simple thought and visualization - Change the weather, create actions and reactions in nature, with people, and with objects. Steer and mold the world around you as you see fit.

This is truly a once in a lifetime opportunity. A priceless relic of paramount importance. Seize this day, My Friends, and live the life you have always dreamed of.

And all for just $16!!

smw

The power of dominance and mind control will shower over you :laugh:

Zephyros

The power of dominance and mind control will shower over you :laugh:

With that kind of power, I wonder why it would cost only $16. The seller could use its power to ask for billions. :)

Babalon Jones

(one of)Crowley's mistress(es) said:
"He wasn't a handsome man, but I could not say no. The moment I saw him I was awestruck by his power, and his presence. I wanted him to be all mine."

LOL it had to be the $16 ring!

Babalon Jones

If anyone is interested, I have an actual bottle of Crowley's personal Ruthvah for sale:

Attachments

• aiwass cologne.jpg
    aiwass cologne.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 1,201

ravenest

With that kind of power, I wonder why it would cost only $16. The seller could use its power to ask for billions. :)

Also, I see it is one of those 'one size fits all rings :)

In case anyone interested .... here is a copy of Crowley's real OTO ring ( and it does not contain 'powers' he ( and subsequent I H O s ) used it to seal initiation charters and documents of authority .

http://img1.liveinternet.ru/images/attach/c/1//56/811/56811394_ring.JPG

Regarding the sexual attraction .... that was just him, not the ring ... he was a 'kavorka'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEiMv4mCI1g

Richard

The video link was very helpful in understanding the mystical 'kavorka' concept.

Barleywine

Do you know who David Hannum was? (Hint: P.T. Barnum's arch-nemesis.) If history is to be believed, he would have had something to say about this.

gregory

I note he has gained a knighthood in this listing.... Doesn't say much for the seller's "careful research".

ETA and I see you are all bidding - it's up to $107.... })

WAIT. She has BETTER stuff.

Which looks remarkably like Crowley's ring - did he - COPY it ? :bugeyed: