Odd question: Will he think I'm fat?

CaliforniaTarot

So I do have body image issues and I realize that. I'm meeting a guy from OkCupid (dating site) for a date tonight and I want to know if he'll think I'm fat, or basically what he'll think of my physical appearance. I'm 5'3 and 110 lbs so I understand that medically speaking I'm on the skinny side, but my eyes don't see it that way... but that's not what this horary is about. I'm genuinely worried he's going to think I'm fat or something.

Notes: The chart's rising sign and my significator is Capricorn whose ruler is Saturn which is the planet related to restriction and weight loss (while Jupiter is related to weight gain). I signify him as the 7th house Cancer with the Moon as his sig. I'm thinking that since Saturn ruler of Capricorn is my ruler and it's often said Capricorns are skinny, since, again Saturn is related to thinness, that maybe that's my answer right there without looking into the chart any further. BUT I'm not sure. Also, since his sig the Moon and my sig Saturn aren't aspecting each other, that might be saying that he won't even be thinking abotu me on the date... also his sign conjuncts Venus, Mars and Chiron which might mean he's conjuncting or already linked to three other women???

I might be really reaching on that one, but I read once that when someone's significator conjuncts any planet other than yours that it means they're seeing someone else or they're interested in someone else and want to date them. His sig is in the 3rd house (his sig Moon is in it's joy in the 3rd house and my sig Saturn is in it's joy in the 12th house, just thought I'd mention) which is a stellium which also indicates that I might be right about him talking to a bunch of women (we did meet on a dating site so I assume he'd be talking to other people), but also it worries me that he might be so preoccupied with thought's about other people on account of that stellium, that he ends up not even really putting in effort into our date. Again, I might be reaching here.

[size=+1]LINK to chart:
jAlQ0ZD.gif
[/size]

Ronia

I can recommend the Skyscript website. They have very well written articles on the basics of reading a horary chart: http://www.skyscript.co.uk/horary.html .And then a gopd book. I believe Lilly is available for free as a PDF these days.

This is not a natal and the Moon is technically within orbit to a trine with Saturn which would give you a "yes" to your question. She will, however, first make other aspects, so he may end up being too busy with other things or the "seeing you as fat" is prohibited because... . Other women? Where from? Do Venus and Mars signify other women? Not necessarily in this chart although Venus may indeed bring him a flirt being the first the Moon will conjunct and ruling the 5th. But this is not the answer to your question and she may signify many other things under the rulership of the 5th.

CaliforniaTarot

I can recommend the Skyscript website. They have very well written articles on the basics of reading a horary chart: http://www.skyscript.co.uk/horary.html .And then a gopd book. I believe Lilly is available for free as a PDF these days.

This is not a natal and the Moon is technically within orbit to a trine with Satirn which would give you a "yes" to your question. She will, however, first make other aspects, so he may end up being too busy with other things. Other women? Where from? Do Venus and Mars signify other women?

So would he or wouldn't he see me as fat? You said yes but then you said it's prohibited?

Also, where do you see a Moon-Saturn trine? They don't aspect each other.