Wildwood Cafe: deck discussion and study group

jcwirish

Sulis said:
Sorry jcwirish,

I thought you knew that the group had already stared.. No problem though, just post away and let me know when a new thread is started so that I can add it to the existing index thread :).

Sulis x

Thanks Sulis! :)

jcwirish

BlueDragonfly said:
I'll be joining in when I can. My schedule doesn't leave much time during the day, to join in when you're all here... :(

Anytime you can come by is great BD! :)

Eyebright

Oooh I will try to post some replies in the threads too. I love this deck! I'm in the middle of having a serious cull of my decks and this was one that went straight into the keep pile. It ain't going no-where baby! :D

Lady Iron Side

has this study group gone dead? I would like to see it going so that I may join in on the fun of explaring this deck with others whom enjoy this deck. thks.

inanna_tarot

Now I have the cards I'll be happy to contribute to this study group when I can.

2_Journey

I recently received this deck as a gift. I may dip in and out of the study group as the mood strikes me.

Lady Iron Side

That would be awesume, join in when you can, inanna_tarot and 2_journey. Others may join in as well the more the merrier.

DaisyDragonfly

I think I'll be adding my .2p into this :) Looking forward to reading what has already been written, and adding my own thoughts!

JoJoJeJe

Study group - what a fascinating idea!
I came here to find out more about this deck and I'm certainly finding out a lot more than I ever expected too. Thanks to all that contributed and I hope in time I can add something(s) as well!

WildwoodWalker

Asking Questions of the Wildwood Tarot

Hi there.

Apologies if this has ended up in the wrong thread.

I'm new to the forum and also new to Tarot. Wildwood is the first deck that I'm investing the time in getting to know. I've read what the book has to say about asking questions of the deck, but I don't really understand sufficiently what that boils down to? The book says it's not there to predict the future or give me an answer to whether I should do something, or not.

So, what kind of questions do you ask of the Wildwood? Or, how should I frame mine?

I hope you can give me some guidance.

Thank you x