Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 303 : May 20 - May 26

Green Faerie

New Home Spread

Hi everyone,

So I finally got the New Home spread I've been working on to a point where I think I am happy with it. I thought I would share. :)

xxxxxxxxxx5xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
3xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx4
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
1xxxxxxxxx6xxxxxxxxx2

The Foundation
1. What should I know about this house's history/past occupants?
2. What sort of life foundation will this home help me build?

The Rafters
3. How can this home help me fulfill my aspirations?
4. What challenges might I encounter in this home?

The Pinnacle
5. What gifts does this home bring?

The Doorway
6. What or whom will this home help me welcome into my life?

I haven't actually tried the spread yet, but I will post again when I do my reading about my new house, and let you all know how it goes. :)

lantana

Oh wow, I love this spread Green Faerie! If it's okay with you, I'd love to add it to my big ol' notebook of spreads for future use. :) Let us know how it goes, and good luck on the new place!

VGimlet

Wow, this week went fast.

I feel like I need more time with the Good Tarot to figure it out, so it's going on the more later list, but I'm moving on this week.

This is my last week with the Globalight Angelic Tarot, which I wish was a 78 card deck. For someone who is not at ALL into Angels (except I like the Dark Angels tarot also for some reason) I just love this deck.

The new thread is here.

Carojulie

Hi everyone,

So I finally got the New Home spread I've been working on to a point where I think I am happy with it. I thought I would share. :)

xxxxxxxxxx5xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
3xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx4
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
1xxxxxxxxx6xxxxxxxxx2

The Foundation
1. What should I know about this house's history/past occupants?
2. What sort of life foundation will this home help me build?

The Rafters
3. How can this home help me fulfill my aspirations?
4. What challenges might I encounter in this home?

The Pinnacle
5. What gifts does this home bring?

The Doorway
6. What or whom will this home help me welcome into my life?

I haven't actually tried the spread yet, but I will post again when I do my reading about my new house, and let you all know how it goes. :)

Hi GreenFaerie,
That's a brilliant spread !
I have a textbook where I compile all the threads I like, I mix spreads I came up with myself, and spreads I take from the internet - in that case I always put the name of the author of the spread.
I would love to add your spread in my collection, with your name of course, please tell me if you object and I will of course understand !
Have a great weekend :) and good luck for moving, boxes and furniture and all.... !

Green Faerie

Oh wow, I love this spread Green Faerie! If it's okay with you, I'd love to add it to my big ol' notebook of spreads for future use. :) Let us know how it goes, and good luck on the new place!

Please do go ahead and add it! I am so glad you like it. :) I am planning on doing the reading for my new house today, and if I get there I will come back and write about it on this thread, just so others can see how it worked for me. I really enjoyed creating it. And thank you for the luck! This is our first home, and we're really excited, but it's also nerve-racking!

Green Faerie

Hi GreenFaerie,
That's a brilliant spread !
I have a textbook where I compile all the threads I like, I mix spreads I came up with myself, and spreads I take from the internet - in that case I always put the name of the author of the spread.
I would love to add your spread in my collection, with your name of course, please tell me if you object and I will of course understand !
Have a great weekend :) and good luck for moving, boxes and furniture and all.... !

Hi Carojulie! Please do add the spread to your collection - that's so nice! I'm so glad you like it. I had a wonderful time creating it. :) And thank you for the luck and good wishes, as well. We're so excited about the house, but moving is stressful no matter how you do it. We have some repairs and painting to do before we move in, so it will be a couple of weeks yet.

Trogon

Hi Green Faerie! Your "New Home" spread is excellent! It's going into my note book as well. Thank you so much for sharing it!

[ETA] By the way Green Faerie, you might want to also post your New Home spread in the Tarot Spreads Forum (if you haven't already).

Green Faerie

Hi Green Faerie! Your "New Home" spread is excellent! It's going into my note book as well. Thank you so much for sharing it!

[ETA] By the way Green Faerie, you might want to also post your New Home spread in the Tarot Spreads Forum (if you haven't already).

Hi Trogon! Thank you very much! I'm so glad you like the spread. :) And no, I hadn't thought of posting it in the Tarot Spreads forum. I will do that very soon, probably tomorrow morning.

AJ

After having done my first daily reading with the Necronomicon Tarot, I wanted to post a few thoughts. (I attached a photo of the cards along with the reading - follow the link to see them (since I didn't get the link to the specific post - just scroll down a bit to find it).

Trogon, If there is a Necronomicon deck study thread you might think about adding your thoughts on the individual cards.

I only know three people who started and finished the whole deck
Gregory/Thoth Rodney/Ancient Egyptian, and our own BhodiSeed/Tildwick

But the wonderful thing about all those threads is they go in fits and starts and each person adding something enriches it, regardless of how old the thread is.

I'd thought to do this myself, but my daily draws are nowhere near enough to the actual cards to be of any use to anyone :)