Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Freakin' Fortune Teller - Thread 2

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
Saskia's Avatar
Saskia  Saskia is offline
Tarot for Change
 
Join Date: 20 Sep 2015
Location: Perth, Australia
Posts: 3,587
Saskia 
Tarot for Change

Saskia's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
3 of cups - 8 of cups - The star Kat's Golden Tarot

...there would be cause for celebration if you chose to turn your back on what isn't working in your life. I would read the 3 of cups/star as a situation which starts off well, and can only get better... As the central card (which has a guy ) is flanked by females I'm wondering whether this isn't a situation where you are being asked to move into an arena of life which has a more female orientated preserve or deals with *female* issues/dynamics....
Hi Samantha, your reading definitely resonates! I'm in the process of moving away from certain things and obligations in life that I no longer find fulfilling and I'm seeking for areas/activities/people I truly connect with (3 Cups). I've started to find them, too, by following guidance, my soul's purpose (Star) It indeed relates to female company/energy, as I'm leaving stereotypical masculine rationality to move towards "more feminine" intuitive and creative phase in my life, and also connect with wider circles of women. Thank you!
Top   #521
Jagdamba's Avatar
Jagdamba  Jagdamba is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 Oct 2014
Location: England, UK
Posts: 1,388
Jagdamba 
Citizen

Jagdamba's Avatar
samantha


Judgement/Knight of Swords/9 of Wands

You may feel as though the bottom has fallen out of your plans at present & a gulf has opened up between where you are & where you want to be. Matters are out of your hands right now so switch your focus from the big picture for a moment to something smaller that's calling for your attention. You will find that doing so will be rewarding & help keep you calm & grounded through this current transition. This practice of self care may only be a small habit but it keeps your centre strong & secure no matter what.

There is a sense of inevitable shift in these cards that may be a somewhat bumpy ride, so hang on tight! Answers to your questions are arriving soon but this is not going to be an easy journey so be prepared to press on in the midst of criticism or scepticism. Other people may argue that you owe them something & harsh words are going to be exchanged. Hold onto your inner knowing & keep going regardless.

There is a joyous & celebratory outcome ahead that will be well deserved for you to savour.
Top   #522
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 
Citizen

samantha's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
Judgement/Knight of Swords/9 of Wands

You may feel as though the bottom has fallen out of your plans at present & a gulf has opened up between where you are & where you want to be. Matters are out of your hands right now so switch your focus from the big picture for a moment to something smaller that's calling for your attention. You will find that doing so will be rewarding & help keep you calm & grounded through this current transition. This practice of self care may only be a small habit but it keeps your centre strong & secure no matter what.

There is a sense of inevitable shift in these cards that may be a somewhat bumpy ride, so hang on tight! Answers to your questions are arriving soon but this is not going to be an easy journey so be prepared to press on in the midst of criticism or scepticism. Other people may argue that you owe them something & harsh words are going to be exchanged. Hold onto your inner knowing & keep going regardless.

There is a joyous & celebratory outcome ahead that will be well deserved for you to savour.
FB- Many thanks Jagdamba

It's definitely true that I feel there is a very large gap between where I am and where I want to be. It's interesting that you are saying that this is out of my hands and I need to concentrate on small things which nurture. I had gotten the same end of message (*small things that nurture*) from my own cards and was really scratching my head as to why they thought I should be focussing on (in my eyes) *lessser* things when so much more seems to be at stake. I agree that these things can and do "keep me strong" . Your second sentence deals with future energies/events so I can't comment much at present - but I was happy (I think) to see that some kind of "shift" is on its way ; it's long overdue, which is perhaps why it will be bumpy ? The back log may churn up more momentum than I want to contemplate at the moment! I feel you've really tapped into something here, so Thankyou for delivering the message
Top   #523
seeing ultraviolet  seeing ultraviolet is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 08 Jan 2015
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 7
seeing ultraviolet 
Resident
Jagdamba


7 of WANDS // 10 of CUPS // 6 of SWORDS

The struggle is real as you fight to make your dreams of joy, fullfillment, and "happily ever after" into a reality. The truth is, it won't be an easy ride, and this aspiration you hold dear will not just be handed to you. You will have quite a few obstacles standing in the way of making your dream of family harmony and security a reality, but when it comes to fighting for what's important - you aren't afraid of taking the challenge head on. You definitely have the strength and will to overcome the struggles you're facing, but don't let the thrill of the fight blind you from seeing that some battles are not worth fighting; to keep you and your family's well being at the forefront it may be in all of your best interest to pack up and go elsewhere for the true peace you desire.
Top   #524
Saskia's Avatar
Saskia  Saskia is offline
Tarot for Change
 
Join Date: 20 Sep 2015
Location: Perth, Australia
Posts: 3,587
Saskia 
Tarot for Change

Saskia's Avatar
Seeing Ultraviolet


Mystic Dreamer tarot: EMPRESS - 10 CUPS - ACE OF CUPS.

Wow, you're living through a great period in your life! This combo talks about enjoying life's blessings and nurturing love, being in love and in a state of bliss. Everything feels joyful, satisfying, at it's rightful place, you may feel like walking on clouds or being in a pink haze of love
Top   #525
spinnachie's Avatar
spinnachie  spinnachie is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2012
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 842
spinnachie 
Citizen

spinnachie's Avatar
Saskia


The Wizards Tarot-6 of Pentacles, 5 of Wands, Knight of Wands

You're coming into some money, which you will put to good use as it will be the financial funding you need to get yourself to the top! The "top" has been in the dark but this money will illuminate possibilities!

Top   #526
irasema's Avatar
irasema  irasema is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 03 Feb 2013
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 28
irasema 
Resident

irasema's Avatar
Spinnachie


Anna K Tarot
Desire-Conflict-Resolution

STAR- 6 WANDS RV- ACE OF WANDS

You have a new inspiration and idea that gives you hope, but you are afraid to go for it, maybe you think you don't have what it takes. When I see the ACE OF WANDS I believe that you have your chance and it's up to you to take it. I also love that your spread begins with the Star which is the wish card for me.
Your cards are all about creativity and you now have the opportunity to make your wish come true. Take it, you are ready.
Top   #527
rindelanoche  rindelanoche is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 20 Feb 2014
Location: Dominican Republic, Santiago
Posts: 40
rindelanoche 
Resident

Spanish playing cards interpretation :

7 swords-horse of wands reversed - 4 of cups reversed


You have ignored advices and signals and now you are facing the consequences but you won't commit that mistake again because you will learn the lesson?
Top   #528
Jdance's Avatar
Jdance  Jdance is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 25 Feb 2014
Location: under sunny skies
Posts: 4,664
Jdance 
Citizen

Jdance's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by rindelanoche View Post
Spanish playing cards interpretation :

7 swords-horse of wands reversed - 4 of cups reversed


You have ignored advices and signals and now you are facing the consequences but you won't commit that mistake again because you will learn the lesson?
This poor little thread used to be so popular!! lets bring it back to life


RWS

2 of cups/ 4 of cups / knight of wands

Okay quick as i saw them fall, i felt that commitment may bore you (or you may becoming a little bored with a current connection) and quite frankly you just want to have some fun for a change!
Top   #529
ChristinaMaria  ChristinaMaria is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 18 Apr 2016
Location: Norway
Posts: 9
ChristinaMaria 
Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
This poor little thread used to be so popular!! lets bring it back to life


RWS

2 of cups/ 4 of cups / knight of wands

Okay quick as i saw them fall, i felt that commitment may bore you (or you may becoming a little bored with a current connection) and quite frankly you just want to have some fun for a change!
Hello! This sounds fun! I'll give it a try...

Seven of pentacles, three of cups, temperance

You have been putting a lot of effort into some kind of work - maybe a hobby or a job - and now you're beginning to feel slightly tired, unmotivated and burned out (seven of pentacles). To regenerate, and avoid this in the future, you should try to balance your work life with joyous meetings with people you love (three of cups). This will bring you balance, harmony, peace of mind, and restore your energy so you will be able to focus better on your work again (temperance).
Top   #530


 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.