Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Freakin' Fortune Teller - Thread 2

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

anie 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
Yes, I feel that too. It's a bit difficult, like putting to use a rusty bicycle and fixing it and all, but I'm getting there. :-D

---

For Anie,

RWS

Hermit - King of Swords - Moon RX

If you keep yourself away from society for ethical or moral reasons alone, without actually working on expanding your soul you may be susceptible to temptations and perhaps addictions. If you want to retreat from the world, do it for reasons that come from within, not outside.
thanks good advice no matter what..
off for a night out with the girls
Top   #51
Citizen

katieb 
Citizen

Quote:
But if it will make me feel good, well, hell yeah! woohoo ^^

---

Katie,

RWS

King of Swords (dayuuum!!) - Fool - VIII of Swords

Even if that man may seem strict and maybe even scarily unemotional, you need to take a chance, it's likely it's just a mask. What is more likely is that he's suffered a lot, or is very sad and he cannot express himself so he puts on this rough and acrid mask. The key here is just try to talk to him or approach him just like a child would, it may seem risky, but it could actually reach him and make him put that sword down!
Oh God no no no! I can't! I know who you're referring to and i refuse to open that part of my heart again.
Top   #52
Citizen

Sonia Doris 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieb View Post
Oh God no no no! I can't! I know who you're referring to and i refuse to open that part of my heart again.
Maan... and the Fool is just that. Dunno what to say. ><
Top   #53
Citizen

katieb 
Citizen

Quote:
Maan... and the Fool is just that. Dunno what to say. ><
I know but i just can't and won't. If this KOS wants me in his life than he'll have to be the fool and dive in whatever stress that may cause him. Thanks Sonia!
Top   #54
Citizen

Sonia Doris 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieb View Post
I know but i just can't and won't. If this KOS wants me in his life than he'll have to be the fool and dive in whatever stress that may cause him. Thanks Sonia!
Well, then considering the Fool is a Major, it may just trump that VIIIoS. :-D
Top   #55
Citizen

starburst_au 
Citizen

*****FOR SONIA DORIS*****

Ace of wands + knight of wands (rx) + empress

I can't help but think this is about a person in your life that lacks confidence, and courage to take action with you. I'm thinking if that's the case.... He just has no idea to approach you.

Ace of wands - this is a sexy card and its about passion and having the chance to do something awesome and amazing that leaves you with a sense of wonder. Perhaps you have met someone new, or will in the near future.... OR It could just be a new project ...

Knight of wands (rx) - to me this feels like someone (i'm going to say a male here) that lacks confidence and courage to actually do much. The passion and drive is there, but it's blocked or he just doesn't have a clue

Empress - this is you ... and i'm thinking you might want to act on some plans that you've been manifesting in your life. It might be the case, if there is someone you're aware of who isn't making the first moves, and you're into that person - you may have to take the first move, if you want to that is....

Hope that resonates
Cheers,
SB
Top   #56
Citizen

Sonia Doris 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by starburst_au View Post
*****FOR SONIA DORIS*****

Ace of wands + knight of wands (rx) + empress

I can't help but think this is about a person in your life that lacks confidence, and courage to take action with you. I'm thinking if that's the case.... He just has no idea to approach you.
Hmmm, I wonder who that is.

Quote:
Ace of wands - this is a sexy card and its about passion and having the chance to do something awesome and amazing that leaves you with a sense of wonder. Perhaps you have met someone new, or will in the near future.... OR It could just be a new project ...
I'd go for the will. Well, my new project is my spiritual awakening, it's pretty messy and annoying at the moment, but I'm ace of wandsing it! :-D

Quote:
Knight of wands (rx) - to me this feels like someone (i'm going to say a male here) that lacks confidence and courage to actually do much. The passion and drive is there, but it's blocked or he just doesn't have a clue
Hmmm, again, I don't know who this may be.

Quote:
Empress - this is you ... and i'm thinking you might want to act on some plans that you've been manifesting in your life. It might be the case, if there is someone you're aware of who isn't making the first moves, and you're into that person - you may have to take the first move, if you want to that is....
Hmmm, I'll take this advice! :-D (there was this guy like a month ago that was obviously interested but wouldn't make a move, and it ended nowhere - maybe that's what you're getting, or somebody else? honestly, I'm not really the type to make the first move, but if I have to, well...)

Quote:
Hope that resonates
Cheers,
SB
Thanks!!!

---

SB,

RWS

Fool - Queen of Pents - IX of Wands ALL RX

What I get here is that you have a tendency to act without thought or to be too extravagant (especially if it goes beyond your actual budget). The thing is, you're not making yourself a great future and even if it may be warm, fuzzy and shiny, it's like what too much sugar does to your teeth.

You'll make people around you feel that they can't trust you and you won't be able to actually accomplish anything, because you'll be wasting yourself from too much carelessness and absentmindedness.
Top   #57
Citizen

katieb 
Citizen

Quote:
Hmmm, I wonder who that is.

I'd go for the will. Well, my new project is my spiritual awakening, it's pretty messy and annoying at the moment, but I'm ace of wandsing it! :-D

Hmmm, again, I don't know who this may be.

Hmmm, I'll take this advice! :-D (there was this guy like a month ago that was obviously interested but wouldn't make a move, and it ended nowhere - maybe that's what you're getting, or somebody else? honestly, I'm not really the type to make the first move, but if I have to, well...)

Thanks!!!

---

SB,

RWS

Fool - Queen of Pents - IX of Wands ALL RX

What I get here is that you have a tendency to act without thought or to be too extravagant (especially if it goes beyond your actual budget). The thing is, you're not making yourself a great future and even if it may be warm, fuzzy and shiny, it's like what too much sugar does to your teeth.

You'll make people around you feel that they can't trust you and you won't be able to actually accomplish anything, because you'll be wasting yourself from too much carelessness and absentmindedness.
Sonia
Are you feeling stuck at the moment and like you're not sure what to do in regards to a crush or possibly someone that is younger than you?. There appears to be an avoidance of some kind and you're trying to not face the situation. Although you're avoiding it, it probably will be the best for you in the long run. I'm getting a do not act yet with tgese cards

page of cups/7 of swords/world
base: 8 of swords
Top   #58
Citizen

Jdance 
Citizen

FOR KATIEB

temperance/2 of wands/2 of pentacles

A strong message of balance is coming to you ... in order that you may stay healthy , you need to make sure you are properly balancing your work and home life.. If you are feeling a time of unbalance you will soon be seeing it come into a better place. If you are already in that place, this is telling you are doing great right now and to just keep chugging along.
Top   #59
Citizen

katieb 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
FOR KATIEB

temperance/2 of wands/2 of pentacles

A strong message of balance is coming to you ... in order that you may stay healthy , you need to make sure you are properly balancing your work and home life.. If you are feeling a time of unbalance you will soon be seeing it come into a better place. If you are already in that place, this is telling you are doing great right now and to just keep chugging along.
Things are definitely coming into place and balanced. I kinda like this peace although there is alot to do!
Top   #60

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.