Citizen

Sonia Doris 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by anie View Post
SONIA DORIS:

YOUR FORTUNE

7 of wands/ 9 of wands/ Queen of cups

If you are feeling a bit lost or having some sort of an internal struggle right now.. the end of it is near... You will be feeling like your old self again (only better!)
Spot on, that's exactly how I'm feeling now!!!

---

anie,

RWS

IV of Cups - Devil - IX of Wands RX

Your anxieties about the future are catching up on you and they want to trap you! You've had some negative experiences in the past and you think that the opportunity that you're offered is yet another disappointment to happen. If you take on this frame of mind, it will stick like glue and you won't be able to take it off you without A LOT of effort. And you can imagine, while you're trapped fearing that everything that is too good to be not bad, is in fact horrible you'll attract that into your life!
Top   #71
Resident

Ruya 
Resident

Sonia Doris:

What I get is similar to what anie said, actually.

Queen of Pentacles, Knight of Pentacles, The Sun

I see a period of ease (QoP) that shifts to saving (KoP), but it's well worth it in the end (Sun). There's a feeling of determination with the Knight, and when I look at the Knight I hear "Halloween", which I take to mean this period/situation will conclude around that time.
Top   #72
Citizen

Sonia Doris 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruya View Post
Sonia Doris:

What I get is similar to what anie said, actually.

Queen of Pentacles, Knight of Pentacles, The Sun

I see a period of ease (QoP) that shifts to saving (KoP), but it's well worth it in the end (Sun). There's a feeling of determination with the Knight, and when I look at the Knight I hear "Halloween", which I take to mean this period/situation will conclude around that time.
Hmm, interesting. :-D Remind me to update you on the evolution of things! ^^

---

Ruya,

RWS

High Priestess - II of Wands - Star RX

You are in a vulnerable position. There is a hidden energy (from a person, most likely) that wants to control you. Even if have the higher ground and the knowledge to overcome and defeat it, you won't be able to just let it pass through you, because something you can't see it's much more sticky, cause you can't see it coming and where it's landing. You're only going to see the effects: lack of success, impotence, lack of motivation, and a feeling of hopelessness. At this time you must not rely on anyone, you have to be independent, cause when you're independent you get the necessary state of mind and calmness to look at the situation from above and see what is hidden without any noise and interference.
Top   #73
Resident

Tiana 
Resident

For Sonia Doris:

I'm not a fortune teller, but I got the feeling that this is more of a game, and so us non-fortune tellers will be forgiven for screwing around. I use the round 'motherpeace' deck, which leads to card reversals and such. So I asked, what do you need to know, why, and what you can do about it.

2 of swords, page (in this deck it's the daughter) of swords, and the king (in this deck it's the shaman) of wands, reversed.

This tells me you need to be at peace with the struggles that your previous readers have seen. Things will take time to clear up. I know you feel like you canít move through it now, anxious and afraid of upsetting things. If youíre in a dispute a positive solution will be found. You need to know that there is a risk of miscommunication, and that you will feel defeated because of someone else, disappointed and maybe a bit defensive. Again: a happier cycle is on its way. Finally, the reversed king of wands as an answer for what you can do about it tells me you need to be prepared to be calm in this potentially troublesome situation. Check the facts and take care of your health, donít let the stress get to you. The best thing you can do is take good care of yourself and ride it out.

The design of the King of Wands card in my deck, reversed, includes an orange fern thing that... reversed, looks like a pumpkin, so I feel like around Halloween is when things are going to clear up.

My shortest, gut impression from these cards is that you feel like you're going in circles, and there will be conflict, but it'll clear up around Halloween. Take care of yourself in the meantime. You'll be feeling better soon.
Top   #74
Citizen

Sonia Doris 
Citizen

Tiana,

RWS

Justice RX - III of Wands RX - Knight of Cups

There might be an offer that comes at the right moment, and from the right person, or so you think! I wouldn't advise you on immediately saying yes to it, because there is a high chance it's not honest, to say the least. I feel that someone in your life (if not you), is not being fair and loyal and that could transpire as a false Messiah coming from nowhere bringing salvation, while in the background (s)he hides negative intentions towards the "victim". If you're the victim, open your eyes and think before you make any decision, and even if it's not actually some evil person trying to trick you, it may just be something that is not in line with your progress right now, and it may actually hurt your life path indirectly. If you're the perpetrator, look at yourself, why would you want to do this, do you want to be a real PoC and bring news and opportunities that touch the hearts of people, or do you want to be a deceiver? Either way, it's not set in motion yet, it's just a possibility that may happen, depending on what you decide now. :-D
Top   #75
Citizen

katieb 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
Tiana,

RWS

Justice RX - III of Wands RX - Knight of Cups

There might be an offer that comes at the right moment, and from the right person, or so you think! I wouldn't advise you on immediately saying yes to it, because there is a high chance it's not honest, to say the least. I feel that someone in your life (if not you), is not being fair and loyal and that could transpire as a false Messiah coming from nowhere bringing salvation, while in the background (s)he hides negative intentions towards the "victim". If you're the victim, open your eyes and think before you make any decision, and even if it's not actually some evil person trying to trick you, it may just be something that is not in line with your progress right now, and it may actually hurt your life path indirectly. If you're the perpetrator, look at yourself, why would you want to do this, do you want to be a real PoC and bring news and opportunities that touch the hearts of people, or do you want to be a deceiver? Either way, it's not set in motion yet, it's just a possibility that may happen, depending on what you decide now. :-D
SoniaDoris:

Be wary of someone that brings you promises of riches or the promise of a relationship. If it seems to be too good to be true, it probably is, they have ulterior motives and have probably promised another person the exact same thing as they promised you.

knight of pentacles/7 of swords/3 of pentacles
Top   #76
Citizen

Sonia Doris 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieb View Post
SoniaDoris:

Be wary of someone that brings you promises of riches or the promise of a relationship. If it seems to be too good to be true, it probably is, they have ulterior motives and have probably promised another person the exact same thing as they promised you.

knight of pentacles/7 of swords/3 of pentacles
Oh boy... I'll keep a lookout, for sure!
Top   #77
Citizen

Sonia Doris 
Citizen

Katie,

RWS

Moon RX - King of Cups RX - II of Cups RX

If you give in to your darkest shadows, your emotional life may be badly hurt. Not only will you not be able to express your feelings, but you will seem empty. And in your relationships, especially romantic, this will be most visible. If you can't open your heart and behave as if you don't care at all, you might end up losing important people in your life.

Sent from my Sirius_QS using Forum Fiend v1.2.7.
Top   #78
Citizen

katieb 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
Katie,

RWS

Moon RX - King of Cups RX - II of Cups RX

If you give in to your darkest shadows, your emotional life may be badly hurt. Not only will you not be able to express your feelings, but you will seem empty. And in your relationships, especially romantic, this will be most visible. If you can't open your heart and behave as if you don't care at all, you might end up losing important people in your life.

Sent from my Sirius_QS using Forum Fiend v1.2.7.
I'm fighting those dark shadows and will heed this warning! Eesh!
Top   #79
Resident

Tiana 
Resident

Thanks for the warning! I shall think before I say yes to anything that seems like it might be too good to be true, though I suspect the reality is, your deck might be chiding me for taking on more commissions than I really have time for...

Also dang, Katie, that's an ominous reading. Hugs. Hope you can fight off those shadows.

--

Sonia,

Today, I've pulled the 4 of Wands, Hierophant, and the Queen of Wands for you in a swooshy hill-shaped layout... and again, funnily enough, in my deck the Queen of Wands is underneath a rainbow. That's the second rainbow I've pulled for you.

I'm seeing a focus on traditional family matters, and a certain amount of entanglement with these. They dance in celebration, yet the four are entangled, order stands firm, yet oppressive. I feel I should tell you, if you find yourself in a position where you can lend a hand, do it! Things are looking up but you're not on top of that rainbow yet: you're still going to have to beat your way through order and tradition to get to the party on top of the hill. Good times are ahead, but you can't just sit back and wait for them to get to you.

In the card's artwork, there's a wee little gecko sticking to the sky underneath the pot of gold under the rainbow.

Don't be the gecko and just cling to the wall when there's an awesome rainbow right there.
Top   #80

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.