Tigers eye experiences

greenandroses

Ok guys i have a small tigers eye stone and wondered what experiences have anyone had while carrying the tigers eye stone? I ask because i had a random thought maybe 5 mins after i put my tigers eye stone away. Well it was a thought and a feeling. Not sure if it could even be the stone tho that's why i would love to here anyone experiences.

But what happened after i put up my tigers stone crystal, A random thought came to my head. It was an ache in my heart, a longing for God. I wanted know God, to be closer to God. The ache and longing was so strong.

It was the strangest thing I've ever experienced. Has anyone ever experienced anything like this?

Maybe it had nothing to do with the tigers eye stone but im curious to hear about everyones experience.

suk

Hi greenandroses!

I love tiger eyes, I have many pieces of jewellery with them. My late grandmother apparently loved them too, and I inherited a lot of her tiger eye jewellery :)

I feel like they're a protective stone, and help me with concentration and study. But they're also spiritual, because they're lucky, and give you confidence in yourself. I think they have a masculine/firey energy. The colour gold is supposed to be symbolic of knowledge and spiritual learning, which could be associated with God, or knowing god.

It's possible that the stone affected your sudden urge, they work in all kinds of different ways. You had a beautiful experience, thanks for sharing it :)

earthshine

That is a beautiful feeling. I encourage you to experience it fully, explore it, and listen to it. Maybe God wants to know you as much as you want to know God.

greenandroses

That is a beautiful feeling. I encourage you to experience it fully, explore it, and listen to it. Maybe God wants to know you as much as you want to know God.
Thank you for replying! It really was a beautiful feeling. I never had such a feeling before. It was very new to me.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

greenandroses

Hi greenandroses!

I love tiger eyes, I have many pieces of jewellery with them. My late grandmother apparently loved them too, and I inherited a lot of her tiger eye jewellery :)

I feel like they're a protective stone, and help me with concentration and study. But they're also spiritual, because they're lucky, and give you confidence in yourself. I think they have a masculine/firey energy. The colour gold is supposed to be symbolic of knowledge and spiritual learning, which could be associated with God, or knowing god.

It's possible that the stone affected your sudden urge, they work in all kinds of different ways. You had a beautiful experience, thanks for sharing it :)
Thank you very much! I couldn't believe the experience that i had. It was beautiful. The feeling was beautiful.

EmpressArwen

I've had that feeling so many times...not with tiger's-eye but just in general. I think it is a beautiful thing and you are being given a gentle nudge to go deeper into your spiritual beliefs. I would recommend meditating while holding the tiger's-eye. Don't try to think of God, just open up and let it flow to you in your own personal form. You may be very surprised what comes. :)

Good luck on your journey!

Willow_33

Thank you for posting your experiences with this amazing, Tiger eye crystal. Adding it to my crystal list of things to buy asap.

greenandroses

Thank you for posting your experiences with this amazing, Tiger eye crystal. Adding it to my crystal list of things to buy asap.
Aww yay good! Hope you enjoy it!