I'm official...lol.

sagitarian

It's official, I can now TRULY belong to this forum. laughs. I ran out last night and got the oracle. May I just say one thing here? Going to anyways...grins. WOW, AND WOW. This deck is speaking SOOOOOOOOO much to me, I can hardly believe it. I get more from this deck then I ever have with any other deck. Her excersices HELP a lot too. WHICH is going to be my next posts, adding on to some of the threads that have already been created, such as, the sorting excercise, etc.

I'M SO HAPPY I CAN HARDLY CONTAIN MYSELF! LAUGHS!

Jewel

told you so :p

Khatruman

Wwwwoooo hooooooo, fresh fae!!!! :D

Welcome, knowing you will have a lot to offer the forum.

Peace!

sagitarian

Thank you, to all three of you. Wow, they have been AMAZING. I can't go a day without playing with them.

bighairymonster

ARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH............I CAN'T BE OFFICIAL EVEN THOUGH I'VE GOT THIS DECK!!!!!!!!!!!

:(

One of the cards is missing........sniffy sniff.

Khatruman

bighairymonster said:
ARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH............I CAN'T BE OFFICIAL EVEN THOUGH I'VE GOT THIS DECK!!!!!!!!!!!

:(

One of the cards is missing........sniffy sniff.
But of COURSE you can be official.... welcome... :D

Oh, no!!! which of the fae is missing? Maybe he or she just decided to play a trick on you (Mickle a Muckle perhaps?)

Jewel

bighairymonster said:
:( One of the cards is missing........sniffy sniff.

Of course you can be official, I'm with Khat on this one ~giggles~ I think your Faery Guide (the missing card) is just playing tricks on you. Write the publisher and I am sure they will help you out. Welcome to the group!

sagitarian

bighairymonster

Course you can officially belong here, your fae decided to play with you is all. SMILES...welcome!

bighairymonster

my lovely "zero" card is missing. but the publisher promised to send it