Check Out My Robotech Tarot!!!!!

estroncios

well i just started the creation of a futurist tarot, its called robotech tarot and i already started the creation of some cards...in the follow link u can see the example of one ofthe robots that ao use in the deck, the ace of pentacles and the title...

PLEASE SEND ME YOUR IDEIA ABOUT THAT ITS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.kjc.ubbi.com.br/robotech.htm

cya ;)

Major Tom

I like your robot. :)

Your work begs a number of questions:

Why Robotech? Do you see the world going that way?

How many tarot decks do you own? How many have you seen? Do you read tarot or are you learning?

You've made a good start with the Ace of Pentacles. :)

Imagemaker

Robotic tarot--ve-ery interesting! It certainly works for pentacles. I'm curious about how the robots will express emotion in cups.

I look forward to more. And the gray (pencil?) works perfectly for the metallic feeling!

baba-prague

Have you seen Lo Scarabeo's i Tarocchi di Robot?

It's a deck that I like a lot, though not one I would read with.

estroncios

:>

MAJOR TOM: Well since i started learning about tarot i always noticed that there are tousand of old style or artistic tarot....but i never saw a futuristic one...

I dont believe that the world will become a machine ruled place but after i done a virtual reading i started thinking about that...

I own only 1 simple albano rw tarot but i have a collection of tarot images in my pc and ao probably buy a new one soon... and in my opinion one of the most amazing tarot is the "vertigo tarot" oh my it gave me so much inspiration!!!!

and about my experience....iam just a noob..u know iam reading it since the half last year so some thing between 6 or 7 months...i have manymanymany things to learn yet....

and thanks about the pentacles...i started with this cos i never draw robots before and the ace is simple and easy to draw so i decided start with them...

IMAGE MAKER: the pentacles in my opinion will work very well for robots too cos there are some cards that talk about work and team work....i already got some ideias and iam working on them.....and yep thats pencil and a black pen...and to be honest i need to learn how create rusty stuff cos ao need them soon.....

CYA AND THNKS FOR ALL YOUR IDEIAS!!!

HEY DONT STOP POSTING I NEED MORE OPINIONS ABOUT THAT!!!!

cya ;)

estroncios

nope...

no i never saw this tarot that u are talking about but ao look for it now..........................

cya and keep posting!!

cya ;)

Imagemaker

Re: :>

create rusty stuff

I love this! Rusty robots bring up a lot of possibilities :) They can't all be shiny and new, huh?

Red conte crayon for rust?

baba-prague

Re: nope...

estroncios said:
no i never saw this tarot that u are talking about but ao look for it now

If you go to www.tarotgarden.com and put "robot" in the search engine, you can see some scans. It's a very stylish deck that I bet you will enjoy - and of course that you should see if you are doing a robot tarot. Not that there isn't room for two - I love robots! (the word "robot" was invented in Czech by the way - this is actually true)

estroncios

ok

image maker: well thanks about the hint but ao need something more than red cranyon....u know i need to draw the rusty and appply the collor over it...

babaprage: well i saw the tarot u r talking about but i didnt like it...i think its poor in details....

as i alry told u iam a noob with robots but ao try to draw them with more details....like the one in the left side of that page that i put the link to...

ao look for some manga or anime book to learn more about that

cya and keep posting ;)

Imagemaker

I can't put the accent in on conte (on the e), but it's not a waxy crayon--it's a rust-red pencil (a graphite feel) that's often used with pencil drawing.

I'm intrigued by your word "noob"--like newbie, I presume, but more interesting :)